ROYAL 22 CONSTRUCTION

kam
kam
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Renovation and Addition on the Second floor

Ray is a very skilled and talented contractor with great Ideas, he did a fairly big reno in my house, he has the right attitude, energetic, done everything to our taste, he has an eye on details always on time, he is a gentleman who went over and above his commitment to make sure we are happy we could not ask for more from this contractor very pleased and highly recommended Thank you Ray.

Thanks Kam, I really appreciate it; I was honoured to work on your project.

Ross
Ross
1 review Edmonton, AB

Bathroom renovation and installation of shelving and fire place in living room

Royal 22 Construction were great to work with. Every day they arrived early, stayed late, always put in a full days work. The workmanship was wonderful, the attention to detail was fantastic. They were patient and understanding, asked enough questions to fully comprehend what we needed and checked in with us regularly to ensure we were pleased with their progress. We would not hesitate to contact them for projects in the future.

Thanks Ross, you guys were my best valued customers, I was honoured and pleased to work on your project.

jeffrey.cardona
jeffrey.cardona

Full scale kitchen and bathroom renovations, as well as complete apartment unit renovations from floor to ceiling at our investment buildings. Also, many upscale interior renovations at our personal residence.

Have always found Royal 22 Construction to perform high quality workmanship, very reliable, and responsible.

Also find Ray to be a very good communicator, who can offer constructive input which is very important during the implementation of any sized project.

Thanks Jeff, I was honoured doing your home remodelling, as well as your other properties reno, I always appreciate your business.

r_malibu
r_malibu
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen renovation, plumbing, light fixture installation...

Ray is detailed about the overall cost of any renovation project. Everything is laid out in writing, and you are informed upfront if there any unforeseen costs while the job is underway. After the job is complete he checks back with you to make sure you are satisfied with his quality of work. I have had my fair share of "fly by night" contractors who take the money and run. Ray is not one of them...will definitely be using him for another condo project later this year...

Thanks Randy, I had great time working on your condo project.

Tom R.
Tom R.

Home Renovations

We had significant Renovations planned for our home. We contacted Ray from Royal construction to perform this work. Needless to say we were thrilled with the work completed and would not hesitate to recommend them for any home renovation needs

Thanks Tom, my pleasure working with you.

Marco
Marco

Bathrooms and Flooring

High attention to details and completed to perfection. Renovated 2 bathrooms, expanding one to add a shower. Built a new walk in closet in master and redid all the flooring, doors + trim on entire main level and back stairs. Turned out much better than anticipated as with any reno it can be nerve racking. Royal 22 team made the entire process simple and stress free.

Thanks Marco, my pleasure working with you.

sean.tishler
sean.tishler
1 review , AB

Basement renovation

Ray has been wonderful to work with.
Ray take pride of the craft of his work, very detailed work.
Highly recommended to work with Ray!

Thanks Sean, so pleased to work on your project.

More about ROYAL 22 CONSTRUCTION

Royal 22 Construction will exceed your expectations by building quality projects on time and on budget. We guarantee high quality workmanship, and pay attention to every detail. Our trades are insured and experienced in the renovations and new construction industry of the Edmonton Residential and commercial renovations & new construction ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Leduc?