Evolution Flooring

Reviews for Evolution Flooring

Tyler
Tyler

Flooring supply and install

Good quality products used and quick install. They cleaned up afterwards and work around my schedule.

Thank you for the review Tyler and thank you for choosing us for your floor covering needs!

Find us on Instagram @evolutionyyc

gunnar.godhe
gunnar.godhe

Vinyl plank and carpet flooring

Very helpful in selecting the correct product and color combination for us. Very friendly installation team. From start to completing very professional and all around very happy with our purchase.

Hey Gunnar, glad we were able to make the different combinations of LVP work for your basement. Carpet on the stairs was the right choice too! Call us anytime we can help.

Find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
www.evolutionflooring.ca

chanellebradshaw
chanellebradshaw

Basement suite renovation

Sean and his team at Evolution Flooring did an amazing job on our basement suite renovation. They were very professional and very experienced. They went above and beyond. We are blown away with the result. We could not be happier!

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working for you!

Instagram- @evolutionyyc

Matthew
Matthew

Flooring

Sean and the team at Evolution were outstanding in guiding us through our recent renovation project. There are so many decisions to make, but they were able to break it down into manageable bite sized pieces that made for a smooth and easy process.

Matthew, it was great to work with you on your last project, thank you for the review!

Insta @evolutionyyc

Ranny S.
Ranny S.

Change of flooring in whole unit

I had the carpet changed in a rental unit in Windsor Park. We needed the upper floor, basement and all the stairs changed quickly in order to minimize the amount of time the unit was left vacant. I called Evolution and they came in the next day and provided me with a quote that was well below their competitors. They came back the next day and started removing the existing carpet and installed the new one. They were quick, friendly and most importantly professional. Would highly recommend.

Thank you very much Ranny for your kind review.

Keep in touch, you know where to to find us!

- Evolution Management Team

Insta @evolutionyyc

RPC in Toronto
RPC in Toronto

Great partner!

Sean and his team at Evolution Flooring have been excellent partners over a number of projects we've completed. They make themselves available when we need them, and their team has always been accurate and on time.

Thank you RPC - always a pleasure to work with you on your projects.

Happy c.
Happy c.
1 review Airdrie, AB

Laminate floor

The customer service by Evolution Flooring from get go was very professional and understanding
I will recommend Evolution Florring without hesitation

Hi Sherie, thank you for your review - it was fun working with you on your project and we look forward to the next one!

- Evolution Flooring Management

Find us on Instagram @evolutionyyc

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Multi room

I've used evolution flooring a number of times. Always greeted with a smile at the door and never felt pressure to "close the deal". The people were very easy going with lots of options for what we needed. They really tried to make sure we had the best outcome for what we wanted. We decided on some lino for the kitchen and picked out the style when Sean noted that it was similar to some they had on clearance. We saved money by going that route which enabled us to afford to do the bathroom too. It was great! So no surprise we went back two more times for other rooms the following year and received their very classy and professional service. Will always recommend!!

Thank you B & M for the kind review - we do try hard to meet varying degrees of needs/requirements for everyone's situation and motivation for the project in mind!

Looking forward to working with you again.

- Evolution Flooring Management & Team

catch us on Facebook - @evolutionflooringyyc

Leah in Calgary
Leah in Calgary

Home renovation

I met with Sean and his design team from Evolution Flooring. We ended up selecting LVT for my kitchen, laundry, back entrance and hall. Laminate in the front entrance, living room, dining room with some nice custom area rugs and carpet for the downstairs and basement.

The installers were incredible, Shane did a fabulous job and was very careful and meticulous in my home.

My favorite, favourite part is my first custom shower. Edwin did an amazing job.

I couldn’t be happier with everything!

I can’t wait to finish my upstairs this summer.

Leah! Thank you very much for letting us work with you on your project, it was a lot of fun.

You know how to get a hold of us with any questions you may have!

Ayman in Calgary
Ayman in Calgary

31 covepark way

I have known the owner for many years, he has been in this industry for as long as I can remember, we flipped many houses, he has been always my first guy to call after every house we buy since Maguire's Flooring time.
We just renovated our last home and came back to see him again to discuss a budget and plan.
Evolution Flooring has a great design studio, very pleased with experience. My kids were treated first class in the kid Corral . Very well done.
Selection was amazing and limitless, great designers. Knowledgeable. Focused on needs and budget. Scheduling was prompt and we are very happy with the quality of installation.
Hassle free, honest man and guarantee will meet your budget with detailed explanation for each and every product you wanna buy from lowest to highest price.
We trust you and we will see you again!

Ayman, thank you for your review!! We appreciate your business and will pass this review on to our team!

Facebook @evolutionflooringyyc