Premier Roofing & Aluminum Inc.

Caledon ON L7C 3N2
Premier Roofing & Aluminum Inc.

Reviews for Premier Roofing & Aluminum Inc.

I found Marco to be very professional. He is trustworthy and fair. I would recommend his services to anyone and everyone .

I have a very steep and dangerous roof to work on. I have lost shingles to high winds twice. He shows up when he said he will and doesn’t take advantage of the situation by gouging the customer. He is a true gentleman

My pleasure David and thank you.

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Flat Roof Repair

Very professional and honest. Communicated right away, then regular updates as per the timing we could anticipate. You can really see how much they care about doing a good job. If you need roof repairs, I would definitely recommend.

175 Windrose Court

Marco from Premier Roofing & Aluminum Inc. is always a pleasure to work with. He is reliable and his work ethic is excellent. He is efficient and very mindful of deadlines. His attention to detail and workmanship is evident in each of the projects we have collaborated with. We would highly recommend Premier Roofing & Aluminum Inc. to anyone who has a roofing project to be done.

Thank you always a pleasure.

0 reviews Caledon, ON

Replace Roof

Reasonably priced, did a great job. This company uses the best products on the market, and does the job properly, this should make the work they did last much longer. I would recommend 100%

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Bay window

Marco did a great Job on our bay window renovation
He was very friendly and proffesional to deal with.
I would highly recommend his work.
Thanks again Marco.

Thank you!

pablo.a.gargallo
pablo.a.gargallo

roof repair

I had this company come out for a emergency repair during the winter. Greats people and very reasonable. I later got them to replace the complete roof in spring. Honest, reliable and fast! Thank you guys for the great service!

Thanks Pablo!

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Roof Replacement

Marco was excellent to work with. He always responded promptly and did an excellent job on the roof of our house for a very fair price. He even went the extra mile to do some repairs on our separate garage's roof for no extra charge which was very much appreciated. I definitely recommend giving Marco a call for your roofing needs for an all around excellent experience. Thanks!

Thank you!

Joe in Mississauga
Joe in Mississauga

Roof replacement

Marco from Premier Roofing and aluminum was a pleasure to do business with. He replaced my entire roof and educated me on all the materials and options available. He was very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. My roof was completed on time and looks fantastic. I highly recommend Premier Roofing and aluminum.

Thanks joe, my pleasure!

More about Premier Roofing & Aluminum Inc.

Premier Roofing & Aluminum will take care of all your roofing and home improvement needs. With over 20 years of experience, we know how to get the job done right the first time around. We are a team of skilled roofers who go above and beyond to ensure that you ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Brampton?