Premier Roofing & Aluminum Inc.

Caledon ON L7C 3N2
Premier Roofing & Aluminum Inc.

Reviews for Premier Roofing & Aluminum Inc.

pablo.a.gargallo
pablo.a.gargallo

roof repair

I had this company come out for a emergency repair during the winter. Greats people and very reasonable. I later got them to replace the complete roof in spring. Honest, reliable and fast! Thank you guys for the great service!

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Roof Replacement

Marco was excellent to work with. He always responded promptly and did an excellent job on the roof of our house for a very fair price. He even went the extra mile to do some repairs on our separate garage's roof for no extra charge which was very much appreciated. I definitely recommend giving Marco a call for your roofing needs for an all around excellent experience. Thanks!

Joe in Mississauga
Joe in Mississauga

Roof replacement

Marco from Premier Roofing and aluminum was a pleasure to do business with. He replaced my entire roof and educated me on all the materials and options available. He was very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. My roof was completed on time and looks fantastic. I highly recommend Premier Roofing and aluminum.

Thanks joe, my pleasure!

More about Premier Roofing & Aluminum Inc.

Over 20 years experience in roofing and aluminum. We specialize in roofing and aluminum repairs but also offer full roof replacement, eavestrough, siding, soffit and fascia. Free estimates available for full roof replacements
Looking for Roofing pros in Caledon?