Brute Construction Services

Reviews for Brute Construction Services

Matthew
Matthew

My office renovation

I am so thrilled! I dealt with the owner Manny. He was so helpful for the design and build of my office. Out of all the companies I called to get A quote, he was the most knowledgeable and helpful. I'd recommend Brute to anyone. Thank you to the whole team. My office has received many compliments and the staff is thrilled.

Thank you for your kinds words, We are happy that you enjoyed our service and work. We look forward to assisting you in the next project.

Please feel free to visit our website www.bruteconstructionservices.ca or Instagram @bruteconstructionservices and leave us a comment or review there

Best regards
Projects Development Specialist
647-739-2789

Raymond
Raymond

Nicest Slab on the street

Manny and his crew worked with me to make my dreams a reality. I’ve wanted to pour a concrete slab for a while now, manny and his guys helped me from start to finish. They treated my property as if it were there own. I would highly recommend BCS to anyone that has a construction need, whether it be inside our out manny is your guy.

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are very happy you enjoyed our Quality of Work and Customer Service. We are looking forward to assisting you on the next project!

Please feel free to visit us on our Website: www.bruteconstructionservice.ca, Instagram: @bruteconstructionservices, google : https://www.google.ca/search?q=brute+construction+services&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ca&client=safari#wptab=s:H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLVT9c3NMwwLUrOsrRIe8TozS3w8sc9YSmnSWtOXmO04eIKzsgvd80rySypFNLjYoOyVLgEpVB1ajBI8XOhCvHsYuL3yU9OzAnIzwxKLctMLS9exKqcVFRakqqQnJ9XXFJUmlySmZ-nUJxaVJaZnFqsUARRBQCOGs6tlwAAAA

Highly Recommend

After some due diligence and shopping around for quotes, I’m so thankful I found BCS! Renovations just sound like a headache to me, but Manny and his crew made this entire process stress free. I truly felt as if they had my best interest at heart as they truly listened to what I needed/wanted/envisioned for my space and didn’t make me feel silly for asking numerous questions. The staff is highly professional and treated my place with the upmost respect! Again, highly recommend!

Vinci Avenue

Very professional team, cleaned up the site after each day. Always on time. Absolute pleasure to work with. Moving forward, Brute construction will be my first choice for any new construction projects.

Stefano
Stefano

Basement renovation

Manny and his team were quick to give me a fair quote for my basement renovation. Scheduling was quick. They renovated the basement to my standards. In a two week period the job was fully complete. The workers were professional and didn’t leave a mess in my house. I’m very happy with the service. Thank you

Current in Toronto
Current in Toronto

Project

At first everyone is hesitant when choosing someone to make such a impact on their future surroundings..however choosing Manny and his team has been the best decision I have made

Anthony in Buckhorn
Anthony in Buckhorn

Master Bathroom Renovation

I recently had Brute Construction complete a complete master bathroom renovation. I can’t tell you how happy I am. This is a family-owned business that takes great pride in what they offer. From concept into design, my finished space was so easy with their process. I met several times to plan what I wanted. The team of employees was great to work with given that I needed a lot of help with design. Work began and the amount of care for my home, lifestyle, and craftsmanship was evident from day one. I am now using my completed bathroom and am excited everyday. The attention to detail and building exactly what we wanted was unmatched. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has a home project to be done. Thank you doesn’t seem like enough to this company. Well done.

Stefan in Dunnville
Stefan in Dunnville
1 review Dunnville, ON

Whole Home Reno

Manny and the whole Brute Construction team couldn’t have provided a better service for me with the renovations of my rental property. From start to finish they were there to answer any questions and the quality of the work was incredible! Highly recommend for any future projects.

Home renovation

Very happy with the work from BCS Construction as they completed changed my house making it beautiful. The entire crew including Manny Campoli are very polite and keep their word. I trust this company and shared my vision for my home and they completed this by doing going above and beyond. I would highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen/basement

Great team great company everybody is professional all the deadlines were up to date. I recommend this company they are amazing at everything they do you won’t regret it. Also added security cameras that I’m very happy with

More about Brute Construction Services

Constructing your visions from concept to creation.

With more than 12+ years in the General Contracting trade, Brute Construction has provided clients with jaw-dropping Renovations and nothing but Outstanding Customer Service. We thrive on making our client's home or commercial renovation ideas Come To Development!

From Design - To Furnishing, we take our clients step by step through the process to guarantee top-quality Results. We assure that we can match or beat any price given by our competitors by having a full in-house staff, showing Brute Construction can work with all budgets and projects.

BCS has produced the Greater Toronto Area with dedicated development and renovation services. We treat each project with extraordinary attention and have established a reputation as one of Ontario's premier Contractors by sustaining strong relationships with our clients that become friends.

With up to 15 Million dollar insurance, WSIB, WHIMIS, Working at Heights, Heavy Equipment License, and many other construction-related certifications. We are Positive in ensuring that our clients, tradespeople, and job site is safe and up to code.

Our Business has COVID-19 POLICY AND PROCEDURE in place to ensure our clients and trades safety at all times.

Edward Machin - Sales Specialist
Mobile: 647 739 2789
Email: edward.machin@bruteconstruction.ca

Please check out our website
www.bruteconstruction.ca