Grassini Drywall & Taping

Tamas  in Richmond Hill
Tamas in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Reparing drywall

I hired grassing drywall to finish my basement, he was very kind and courteous and did an amazing job.We are extremely happy with he's work, and will not hesitate to refer him anyone!Thanks again Anthony.

Jacky
Jacky

Drywalling

Anthony and team were amazing from start to finish, they are very pound of what they do and they do it well. I was in a bit of a time crunch for my project but they were able to deliver. Thx for the great work, hope you can share some of the pictures you took. Highly recommend!

Thank you it was a pleasure To be able completed your project glad you are happy and check out our Instagram page we have posted ! Happy holidays from Grassini drywall !

Sonia in Toronto
Sonia in Toronto

Exceptional Experience

A huge thank you to Anthony and his crew for the outstanding work completed at our home. We could not have asked for a higher-skilled, more attentive to detail, knowledgeable, and accomodating team. We look forward to having Anthony back for additional work in the future. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much ! It was amazing working with you and your husband!

Azurite Design & Renovations
Azurite Design & Renovations

Main floor drywall & taping

Anthony and his crew went above and beyond completing this project for me on my main floor. Very well organized and trustworthy crew. I will continue to use Grassini Drywall & Taping on any of my projects in the future.

Thank you so much ! We our looking forward to the future!

Full get reno in the Beaches

I’m extremely happy with the job that Anthony and his crew completed. This was a challenging project that required an eye for meticulous detail and I’m very happy with the finish. They were a determined crew with excellent customer service and they completed the job with a high level of quality - no matter how long it took. I definitely recommend the Grassini team!

Thank you for choosing us to handle your project!

Basement drywall finishing

Amazing work!
Would recommend Grassini drywall to anyone looking for quality work
My basement looks amazing

Thanks for choosing Grassini drywall

Fantastic and reasonable drywall basement install taping and finishing

Anthony was well prepared and punctual for the
job. Reasonably quoted and well mannered. Actually learned a few things about the trade.
Recommended for any drywall and taping project. Walls were ready to paint in a few days.

Thanks for choosing Grassini drywall

1 review Innisfil, ON

Basement Renovation

Grassini Drywall Taping and Anthony in person just finished taping our 2,000 sq ft basement. To save some money I did all drywall and it appears not so professionally. Anthony is a high top professional in this field. He changed ugly looking basement to very nice looking. The second and very important point that Grassini is a reliable contractor and all work was done within the time frame as per the agreement.
All our family is very impressed and highly recommend his service.
Pavlov's Family
Innisfil

Thank you so much and for allowing us in your home with open arms ! Your guys are truly amazing people thanks so much it was our pleasure. I hope all the best and also you guys make amazing food ahaha !

Arnold W
Arnold W

Basement project

We had a basement project we couldn't get done. Anthony came in and in about a week had it done and we were able to proceed.

We would definitely recommended him.

Thank you !

Sanj35
Sanj35

Taping work - 3rd story loft

Anthony had every angle in the world to deal with in this taping job. Before starting I asked him if there was anything I could do to improve the drywall job. It was evident that the drywalling was not professional; but I still had the drywaller available to correct any issues before taping began. Anthony mentioned that he had seen worse and that he would be able to deliver a masterpiece. Anthony absolutely killed it the first few days but towards the end his effort tapered off as he had booked other jobs. When I asked him to correct a clearly warped wall he bluntly told me that he wasn't going to use anymore mud unless I paid him more. Correcting would have required him to apply the mud, wait for it to dry and then come back another day to sand. Anthony is very skilled, there is no doubt about that. However, from my experience he over-books jobs and as a result left me hanging in the end. In the end I had to ask my GC to add more mud to the wall and finish the job.

We had the discussion before I went above and beyond on your project. I told you to call me if there was any problems after primer you just jumped the gun and asked the painter to add mud before it was primed. I tried my best. I couldn't of been that bad if you asked me to complete the rest of your house as well multiple times .

More about Grassini Drywall & Taping

Grassini drywall & taping is a professional drywall contracting company. We offer impeccable metal and wood framing, drywall installation and drywall finishing, for residential and commercial properties. We specialize in popconer celing removal and our mission is to do impeccable clean work with experienced and respectful trades people. We have over 10 years in the field and no project is to big or small can can handle them all. Servicing all Toronto And the GTA
follow us on Facebook/instagram @grassinidrywall