Eco Star Home Services

Toronto ON M2H 3B4

Reviews for Eco Star Home Services

AC Install

Joseph came and gave us a quote. He was prompt and answered our questions. After Choosing the company, they came within 3 days to install our AC. Which was great because it was so hot. Joseph also followed up with a phone call. Excellent service

Thank you for your support!

Mark D from Etobicoke
Mark D from Etobicoke

Great Service - No Surprises

Joseph was the first person to call me after I requested contractors for buying and installing a new A/C in mid July. He was friendly and competent and worked with my schedule to have the install completed quickly.
The installers were great – courteous and efficient. Even though they could not remove the old coil from my furnace the way it would typically come out (due to the furnace placement in relation to the hot water tank and adjacent wall), they improvised by opening the front duct and then reconstructing the facade to accommodate the new coil which needed to be turned 90° from how it sat previously.
They also switched out my panel breaker to the appropriate amp for the A/C unit and even did a quick modification to the filter slot when I pointed out that a couple of screws had always prevented me from sliding the filter all the way. All of this was done without any change to Joseph's original quote, and they cleaned up and hauled away any waste when they were finished.
All-in-all, I felt Eco Star did a great job and we're happy to be sitting in a cool house once again.

Thank you Mark gives our company such great review!

Sue in North York
Sue in North York

poor service never considerate customer needs

1. The Air Conditioner install on improper area, The pipe blocked the air way opening which use to clean the air way every year. And after the technician left, all garbage still on everywhere in the room.
2. The drainage pipe crossed the walkway, it is very easy to trip over. It is extremely dangerous for our families.
3.Since July 12, 2019, I called the technician who installed the AC talk about the above problems. He said he did good job and doesn't need to fix it, and asked me to call the customer service. I called the customer service
continuously for four days. I have been talked with Mr.Wang and Mr.Jadden. They answered that they did nothing wrong, they do not fix those problems, even though our families on the risk to fall.

For the environment safety and the customer convince, the
company never meet the standard.

After I posted the review on this Homestar website, their sales manager contacted me and negotiated. On July 22, 2019, the manager with other two technicians came to my house. They did the assessment, they said the pipe was there with my old evaporator,and they can not put the
pipe through the ceiling because it is not their
responsibility. If I want to do so, I need to pay. For the
drainage pipe, they can change the place because one of the technician already trip on the pipe one time, and easy to move to safety area.

However, they moved pipe away from the airway opening and pull the drainage pipe behind along the wall. Recently, Its seems a little better.

Review has 2 previous versions

Thank you for your support and understanding!

meido150508
meido150508
1 review Newmarket, ON

Furnace replacement

Eco Star Home Services is very customer focused company. The sales agent Joseph was super friendly and professional. He took his time to answer all my question, then arranged a very prompt installation for us. Highly recommend this company

Hey Meido
Thanks for your amazing review and really appreciate for your business. Please call us if we can be of further assisstance.

R.H in North York
R.H in North York

Good service

Finally choose eco star for installing a new furnace based on friend's recommendation. Very professional service and reasonable price as expected. Gave me a lots of helpful tips to last my furnace working longer.

Thank you for your awesome review, we appreciate your feedback and we will keep up our good work. Wish to serve you again on the future.

xuexiuqin1016
xuexiuqin1016
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace

Raymond was very helpful and knowledgeable. He offered the right solution. His guys were in and out in less time than expected. The furnace is quiet and efficient, my home is completely warm without cold spots. His customer service and efficiency is so high that I have already booked my AC replacement.

Thanks for your wonderful review. Very appreciate for your feedback and we will keep up our work!

Sammi L.
Sammi L.
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

York AC

Getting ready for summer by installing a new AC from Eco Star. Technicians came to my house on time in the morning even though it’s very far away. Very professional installation and friendly service attitude. Good company! Good work!

Thank you so much for your awesome review!

More about Eco Star Home Services

Eco Star Home Services Compay is a leading HVAC home comfort company serving in GTA area more than 15 years. In the past 15 years we have served more than 200,000 clients; where we did maintenance, repair as well as replacement of heating, cooling and ventilation systems. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the HVAC world.

Eco Star, the Trusted Brand In The HVAC World.

Customers choose us for many good reasons:
#1: We are fully licensed,
#2: We are insured,
#3: We are experienced,
#4: We are Friendly,

Most importantly, we help to:

Put Savings Back In Your Pocket
Eco-star has a professional and knowledgeable Energy Consultant Team to fulfill your inquiries and requests. We provide the best and valuable solutions for your needs. Our goal is simple: if we can solve the HVAC issues at once with minimal cost, we will never recommend our customers to replace their unit.

Drastically Cut Down Your Utility Bills
Our goal is not only to provide comfort to your home in the winter and cool your home in the summer. We are dedicated in helping our customers to avoid constant and costly repairs in vicious circle.
Eco-star offers various payment options to help customers, e.g. short term financing and rent to own.
At Eco-star, we only offer the best value, highest quality HVAC products that will guarantee to reduce customer’s utility bills.
Eco Star, Many Satisfied Clients in Your Neighborhood !

Your home is important to us. Join us – Save money – Save Energy. Call us now 1-855-321-8666 or contact us. Eco Star Group exceeds your expectations – contact us and check out our amazing surprise that awaits you!

High Efficiency Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Water Heater Tank & Tankless, I.A.Q products such as Humidifier, Air Cleaner, Ventilator and Thermostat, Duct work and Attic Insulation
Professional, reliable and affordable HVAC service and installation. HVAC Rebate programs available. 24/7 emergency hotline and fast service. HVAC Maintenance programs.
Lennox. York. Goodman. Carrier. Trane. Amana. Keeprite. American Standard. Rheem. Viessmann. Rinnai. Weil Mclain, Noritz. Navien. Rheem. NTI. Slant Fin. Bradford White. Napoleon.Mitsubishi, fujitsu, LG,Armstrong Air. Smartair. Coleman. Aire Flo. Daikin. etc
2014-2018 Lennox Centurion Award Winner 2012-2019 Dave Lennox PREMIER Dealer YORK Premium dealer Since 2007-2019 (North American Technician Excellence) #1 TOP DEALER AT ONTARIO Goodman Golden dealer since 2009 Better Business Bureau A+ Rating Company Furnace Replacement, Furnace Install, Air Conditioner Replacement, Air Conditioner Install, Fireplace Replacement. Boiler Replacement, Ductless Air Conditioner Replacement, Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. WEBSITE
Cash. Cheque. Credit Card. Financing