PCR Demolition Residential and Commercial

Nicoleta
Nicoleta
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Demolition

I hired PCR company To dominate my two bathrooms they did it fast clean I definitely will recommend this company PCR

patricialako
patricialako
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathrooms Renovation

Professional, worked on the timeline that he gave us, defiantly will work in future projects with and recommend him to friends and family.

Yany
Yany

Demolation the whole house

I recomand this company for the future job for anyone who wants to demolish the whole or partial house, they are very professional company and seriously....
They finish with 3 days before the due date, they work very clean, quiet ,and also this is the first company which they are not drinking alcohol, I sayd that because I have bad experience with some company before...
I recomand this company 100%......
By the way the price was amazing, for the whole house only 34000$.....
Thank you PCR DEMOLATION RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL

Thank you for giving me the opportunity

corinababa2228
corinababa2228

Condominium Full Renovation

Great Service,All the tasks that i had ask them to complete they finished it, and the quality was beyond my expectations.

lnbstageings
lnbstageings

Condominium Renovation

Did complete renovation of the condo unit, very happy with the outcome,professional,good experience.
Thank you and defiantly will recommend you

Fawaad
Fawaad

Full demolition

I give my old my old 3 story house to PCR demolition to gut everything to the stud.

Thank you for giving us the chance, to show our quality of work.

Deeutza9283
Deeutza9283
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement renovation

Great job. Stayed on the budget ,fast ,very professional. Thank you . Will contact you again soon for kitchen.

Rotarumihai97
Rotarumihai97
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Bathroom renovation

Thank you for your service, well coordinated, professional, amazing job.

Thank you for your kindness....and the opportunity

More about PCR Demolition Residential and Commercial

PCR Demolition is committed to getting the job done, especially when it comes to this service. You can count on us to be professional, timely, efficient and make sure you’re satisfied every step of the way. You need a kitchen, basement, bathroom or maybe an entire floor removed to get ready for a renovation. We have carefully removed any room in the house you may need done. Capping water lines, securing electrical, removing ceramic tile and cement / mesh base, lifting up hardwood & laminate flooring, moving the appliances into the garage, dust control if required, protecting floors that aren't being removed.

Since opening our doors, we’ve been committed to providing service of the highest quality, paying particular attention to working efficiently while keeping the lines of communication with our clients clear and concise.Our mission at PCR Demolition is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. Our team caters to each project’s specific needs to ensure excellence. We hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. For more information or general inquiries, feel free to get in touch today.