The Plumbing Solvers

Reviews for The Plumbing Solvers

Melinda in Mississauga
Melinda in Mississauga

Leaky faucet in shower

Nick is always excellent to deal with. Fair with his pricing and goes above and beyond to make sure everything is done right. I would definitely, and have many times, recommend his services.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review Melinda! We are grateful that you have spread the work about our services! Hope to see you again for the next project!

amy.dillon in Woodbridge
amy.dillon in Woodbridge
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Restaurant Plumbing Repairs and Maintenance

When we need him, it’s either preventative or urgently - regardless, Nick is quick to respond, honest and fair with pricing and goes above and beyond to ensure we are satisfied with the work!

Thank you very much for writing this review Amy! It's always a pleasure doing work at your restaurant! Thank you for always trusting us to keep you up and running!

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Faucet replacement

Yesterday I woke up to a leak under my sink. The plumber very quickly noticed it was an original corroded faucet leaking from internal lines. The faucet was changed quickly and efficiently! Thank you plumbing solvers!

Thank you Anthony for taking the time to review us! We're happy you called us and we were able to solve your issue! Hope to see you again in the future!

Jeff in Fergus
Jeff in Fergus

Facuet Install

I was introduced to Nick at a dinner last month, he told me he was a plumber and the rest is history. I've had him over already twice for little jobs around the house (toilet and faucet replacement). He is honest and an upmost professional, will definetely be calling him back next time I need plumbing services and will be gladly passing on his name to anyone with a pair of ears!!

Hello Jeff! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Here at The Plumbing Solvers, we strive to provide honest, affordable plumbing and to be the upmost professional at every job we come across! Thank you again, and hope to see you soon!!!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Laundry lick

Happy with the service, really good job and it everything was fix very smooth and perfect. My laundry machine was not working well and it get fix really good and fast.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! Anytime you have a plumbing issue, let us know!

Allanmadonik
Allanmadonik

Replace piping for sink in kitchen

Nick was courteous and professional in his dealings with me. The water is flowing much better down the pipes in the sink.

Thank you so much Allan for taking the time posting your review, and that you were happy with our service! We will be at your service any day, any time!

Marcio in Toronto
Marcio in Toronto

Great service!

Had the plumbing solvers in for a renovation as I was relocating pipes for my bathroom. They were very accommodating with their flexibility on availability, and very clean considering the state of the home. I'm very happy with their service, and the cost of the work was very reasonable! I will definitely be using them again when I renovate my kitchen and laundry room! THANK YOU GUYS!

Thank you Marcio for taking the time to write a review! We will always be there when you need us, and for a reasonable cost! We hope to do business with you when you renovate those other projects.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Ballinafad?