Lavergne Home Improvements and Renovations

Lavergne Home Improvements and Renovations

Reviews for Lavergne Home Improvements and Renovations

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Highly Recommend

I was so impressed with the quality of work that was done on my home. The staff was very professional and courteous. Pricing was exceptional and worth every penny. I am very satisfied with Lavergne Home Improvement Renovations that I would definitely refer them to friends and family.
They made sure I was pleased and the clean up was done each day. All I can say is "JOB WELL DONE!!! I'M HAPPY".

William  in Cumberland
William in Cumberland
1 review Ottawa, ON

bathroom renovation

I highly recommend Lavergne Home Improvements in Ottawa. I had the pleasure of dealing with Edgar during a bathroom renovation. He is a hard worker who came every day on time and did exactly what we wanted and more. His work is done with lots of care and perfection. In addition, he and his workers kept the work area clean and tidy, which I thought was a plus. The end product was awesome. I for one will be using them for my next project.

More about Lavergne Home Improvements and Renovations

The Best Home Renovation Experts in Ottawa Home renovations are a big financial and personal commitment. An inexperienced contractor can cause damage to your home’s structure and prove to be expensive. The last thing you want is poor repairs and bad design. Our team has qualified professionals who value customer ...
Looking for Renovation Cleaning pros in Ottawa?