Lavergne Home Improvements and Renovations

Reviews for Lavergne Home Improvements and Renovations

Brayden R in Toronto
Brayden R in Toronto

Lavergne renos

Lavergne renos did incredible work on my bathroom after we had a flood. They had to gut everything and start from scratch. They stuck within my budget and timeline and I’m very happy with the finished product

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

I am very satisfied

Thank you guys! I am very satisfied with the great quality of craftsmanship. I was impressed with the timely process and schedule. The workers completed the project as planned. The crew were very respectful of the time and the space. Customer service was a great priority and we’d definitely recommend this company to others.

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

I am happy

I did a lot of research before hiring Lavergne Renos, I am happy I did. We have a brand new basement, new bathroom and a spare room that we can now use. I’m pleased with the service and they made sure to stick within my budget. Thank you.

Noreen in Toronto
Noreen in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Did a great job

Edgar and his team were really nice and got back to me in a timely manner. I thought they were professional and did a great job on our kitchen reno. We’re very happy to have this project finished before our deadline. Thanks

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Worst Contractor Experience Ever

Work didn't hold up as promised. The applied floor seal began to peel within weeks of installation. Dealing with the owner regarding warranty has been the worst part. All talk & no action. Absolutely not recommended.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Highly Recommend

I was so impressed with the quality of work that was done on my home. The staff was very professional and courteous. Pricing was exceptional and worth every penny. I am very satisfied with Lavergne Home Improvement Renovations that I would definitely refer them to friends and family.
They made sure I was pleased and the clean up was done each day. All I can say is "JOB WELL DONE!!! I'M HAPPY".

William  in Cumberland
William in Cumberland
1 review Ottawa, ON

bathroom renovation

I highly recommend Lavergne Home Improvements in Ottawa. I had the pleasure of dealing with Edgar during a bathroom renovation. He is a hard worker who came every day on time and did exactly what we wanted and more. His work is done with lots of care and perfection. In addition, he and his workers kept the work area clean and tidy, which I thought was a plus. The end product was awesome. I for one will be using them for my next project.

More about Lavergne Home Improvements and Renovations

The Best Home Renovation Experts in Ottawa Home renovations are a big financial and personal commitment. An inexperienced contractor can cause damage to your home’s structure and prove to be expensive. The last thing you want is poor repairs and bad design. Our team has qualified professionals who value customer ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Ottawa?