Buddy With a Truck

Reviews for Buddy With a Truck

karen
karen
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Moving furniture within a home

We wanted to have some furniture moved. Susan from Buddy with a truck responded even before I had a chance to call as the first company referred us to Buddy with a truck as they didn’t do this small a job. Two young men arrived within an hour ... they were professional and had it done in no time at all. They were very careful with the furniture and our home. I would recommend this company in future .

Thank you Karen for your kind words. We value your business and look forward to working with you again in your next project.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Everyone needs a Buddy with a Truck!

I contacted Buddy with a Truck for a quote. No sooner was the price agreed upon, my item was picked up and delivered to my home within the timeline they gave! It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Susan and Jim. Service is excellence!

Thank you very much. It was truly our pleasure.

Blaine
Blaine
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Helping clients move heavy appliances.

Elderly clients needed help moving heavy appliances. I called Buddy With a Truck and told them of the situation. They responded the same day and completed the job quickly and at a reasonable cost.

We appreciate the referal to your clients!!
We are happy to help.

chambersadventures
chambersadventures
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Junk removal

Polite , friendly guys. Called before they arrived to let me know when they would be there. Worked quickly. Am quite satisfied with the job.

We really appreciate the business
Susan

kyoung@maritimetravel.ca
K. G.
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Service

I had 3 large items I needed removed from my home. I had a quick personable reply to my request including a quote and pick up time given.
Buddy with a Truck should be everyone’s first contact for any removal or moving service you may need.
Thank you for totally exceeding my expectations. The service was fast, efficient, friendly and hassle free.
I had previously contacted a different company who had no personable contact(all online) and would not give a quote until pickup.
So glad I found Buddy with a Truck.

Thank you for taking the time to put in this review. Thank you so much for your business. It was our pleasure.

Victor
Victor
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Putting furniture into storage

Team showed up and cleared all the furniture out of the room in preparation for a major renovation.

I am happy we could help!!

West C.
West C.
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Junk removal

Buddy With A Truck is on my speed dial, my go to company when we need help with moving a client or they have excess junk that needs to be removed.

Thank you so much. We appreciate this review and the repeat business. Call us anytime

Scott G.
Scott G.
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Moving items to storage.

Done well and super helpful. Fast work and the guys were nice. They are great to use for small jobs where you need some muscles and a truck.

Thanks for your kind words Scott

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

AMAZING service

I had a garage full of things I had Marie Kondo'd out of my house, and with my schedule honestly, I can never get to the dump, recyclers AND donate all in the same day - Jim did it for me!

They recycled the items they could, threw out what they had to and donated ALL the they could as well!

I'm a huge advocate for these guys! TOP local company for sure!
Support local, you are supporting a family!

Thank you so much. We appreciate your business!

More about Buddy With a Truck

EVERYONE NEEDS A BUDDY WITH A TRUCK

We specialize in Junk Removal, Pickups, Deliveries, Interior Demolition, Move in or Move out Removal and Property Management Clean up.

Our team words quickly and efficiently. We have multiple vehicles on the road and work 7 days a week. Our Service Areas include: Langley, Fort Langley, Surrey, North Surrey, White Rock, Maple Ridge, Abbotsford.

If you have a larger move we can provide a quote.

Call Jim!!