PROCEVIC DUCT cleaning and chimney services

PROCEVIC DUCT cleaning and chimney services

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for PROCEVIC DUCT cleaning and chimney services

Duct Cleaning

Company was on time and did a very good job. The vent for the dryer was also cleaned.

Thank you for your positive feed back. Much appreciated the opportunity, time and trust to serve you.

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Duct cleaning

Had my ducts cleaned by Lloyd and he was amazing front start to finish. Lloyd possibly saved my house from a fire as the dryer duct was so dirty he went above and beyond removing panels to access all duct trunks.

I’ll be booking him every 2 years.

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am honored for the opportunity to clean your home, looking forward for second cleaning thank you.

Salah
Salah

Duct cleaning

Lloyed pleasant person, did amazing job with duct and dryer, did clean the house after work. Had a very good conversation at the same time with him, he is a knowledgeable person.

C in Milton
C in Milton

Duct Cleaning Services

I'd like to thank Lloyd for his amazing service. From the beginning of his service, lloyd was punctual and professional. He did outstanding duct cleaning, worked efficiently, and left no mess behind. My house smells so much better and is much less dusty. Due to immense renovations I did not think this was possible, but he made it happen! He went above and I will be using him in the future!

It was an honour and pleasure to be given the opportunity to clean your home :) Thank you so much for your positive feed back.

Samantha
Samantha
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Vent Cleaning, Furnace & Dryer Vents

We moved into a home that didn't have the vents cleaned for 9 years! Lloyd did a spectacular job of cleaning all our vents while explaining everything to us. I'm happy with the quality of service & it was quite a reasonable price too. I would recommend this company for duct cleaning services.

Thank you for your positive feed back Samantha, we are alway ready to take on any size of job to maintain a clean air ventilation for your family. Thank you very much :)

Michael
Michael
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct cleaning

Lloyd came highly recommended by a neighbour, who responded after I put out a Facebook request. He did a great job, great guy, very reasonable price. Now I highly recommend him.
Thank you Lloyd!

Dipesh in Innisfil
Dipesh in Innisfil
5 reviews Minesing, ON

Furnace Duct Clean

Lloyd was very punctual and personable. He explained what was going to happen and how the cleaning works. All done within a couple of hours and service with a smile and some laughs. Highly recommend him and his team.

Thank you for your positive feed back and recomendation Dipesh :) I appreciate you giving me the oppertunity to clean your ducts thank you :)

Shane in Toronto
Shane in Toronto

Air duct cleaning

Lloyd did a very thorough job, explained the process and tested vents and dampers together.
He took his time and offered a positive overall experience, would recommend.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Great service

We were so pleased with Lloyd's work. He was quick to respond to messages and was flexible when our dates had to change. Lloyd was really friendly and very thorough. Highly recommend!

Wayayi in Old Toronto
Wayayi in Old Toronto

Radiator cleaning

Lyod did a very good job, he was thorough and made sure that everything is done properly. Will recommend him 100%.

More about PROCEVIC DUCT cleaning and chimney services

Procevic Professional cleaning specialise in Duct cleaning, Dryer Vent, Bathroom exhaust fan and chimney sweeping. Our services covers both residential and commercial building. We use environmentally-safe cleaning products and our equipment is truck-mounted. We are located in oshawa, however, our trucks service all major cities from oshawa to brampton. Being a trusted and authentic company comes down to our commitment and integrity to provide professional services to our valuable customers.

We do not promote our business using any form of telemarketing or scam calls for $99 deals.