GTA Pro Contracting

Megan in Toronto
Megan in Toronto
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Backyard landscaping

Thank you to Johnathan and his team Mikey and Josh for your great work on our backyard. We had a whole new patio laid down, and brand new soil and sod. The job took less than a week to complete, and they even worked some days over the long weekend. Johnathan answers texts and emails right away with any questions that you may have, and guarantees his work for 2 years. Some of our sod is yellowing, and he has already offered to come and take a look. We will definitely be using this company in the future when we decide to do landscape the front of the house.

Thanks Megan ! hopefully you guys enjoy your backyard this summer !

j.p
j.p
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

sod overlay and interlocking

had overlay done, sod laid on top and some interlocking.
the interlock was done with what they had left over from another job... so i couldn’t chose the colour. got what he had ...
the sod looks nice. also had them do a french drain system as I had water issues on one side. it was graded nice. it kinda sank on top of the french drain ... they did break some fence boards which they were to replace ... it’s now 2 months not yet fixed.

he also indicated he would come top of the sinking part... again 2 months ... nothing.

once they got paid for the job, which seemed to be their main concern.... as he was calling me for money every 2 hours to remind me to pay him ... they packed up and left.

So job came out okay... satisfaction in terms
of overall service ... not so much.

I personally would not use them again.

Julian we only just spoke about the areas sinking 33 days ago not 2 months. I also advised to allow some time for warm and dry weather before we come back and top it up. We have not gotten more than 2 days in a row without heavy rainfall. I have been in contact with you and notified you once we get a couple consecutive hot sunny days we could return. Also the brick was suggested to you with the offering for extra square footage, you have the opportunity to choose your own for the original square footage price. Please do not post fabrication on our homestars because you're frustrated, we still have the intention of coming back there and resolving the minor issues we just need it to stop raining first.

john in Toronto
john in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interlock for walkway

Johnathan and his crew showed up as scheduled. The work took approx. 4 days because of rain. The job price was the most reasonable in all the quotes I attained. Johnathan was readily available after regular hours .
My wife and I were very satisfied with the work that was done. I'm having Johnathan and his crew back for another job.

Thank you and it was our pleasure! We hope you are enjoying the space.

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto

Best ls landscaping results

I would like to take this opportunity to thank jonathan and mitch for offering me landscaping results like never before. It was quite a job! Besides, your crew teamwork was remarkable and just-in- time. Thanks a lot! I will recommend your specialists for any landscaping project.

thanks Tammy. you made the process easy for us !

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

HUGE RECOMMENDATION

My backyard was designed in the most creative way, making it beautiful yet functional. I don’t think any other landscape designer in Toronto would have been able to deliver the landscape that they did. I am really happy with the results and would recommend everyone to give them a call for landscape renovations.

Thank you Tony, don't forget your ideas inspired us !

Kristina in Toronto
Kristina in Toronto

Great company for any landscape needs! They have nice and very friendly staff. Very easy to do business with them. Me and my family are extremely satisfied with the service provided by GTA pro contracting

Kristina you were great to work with thank You!

Clint in Toronto
Clint in Toronto

Spread the word

We had handled many landscaping projects in the past. But when it comes to GTA pro contracting, I must admit the fact that there is no comparable or no compromise in terms of quality of work and customer services. I am very impressed and will definitely spread a word about you and your services.

Clint you were the perfect client thank you so much !

dino in Toronto
dino in Toronto

love these guys

This was my first experience with GTA pro contracting and I am currently “over the moon” with the results. Great job guys! It was nice working with the most Creative and independent professionals in town. We cannot recommend you people enough for offering those desiring quality results.

Dino thanks for the referral already we will offer you a discount on your next project because of it !

anne in Toronto
anne in Toronto

love these guys

Services were spot on and the construction was on-time. Our renovation was amazing and they uplifted our dull backyard and transform it into a colourful one. I will be definitely recommending their services to my friends.Thank you GTA PRO CONTRACTING

We would work for you anytime ! Thank you

Conner in Toronto
Conner in Toronto

Top notch

I dealt with GTA pro contracting last summer, and they are TOP NOTCH PROFESSIONALS!. I'd an issue that been solved on the spot by their team. (mitch)On top of that, their amazing job assisted me in selling my house few months later with an amazing backyard and gorgeous landscaping on the front of the house.

thank you very much !

More about GTA Pro Contracting

Gta pro contracting has two divisions. Our landscape division goes unmatched and being a local business attention to detail is paramount. Our interior crew understands the importance of your home looking top notch and our final finishings speak for themselves. When every other company is rushing to the next job we rush to customer satisfaction. The GTA is a small place with lots of competition and referrals are everything to us. Start your project with us big or small and GTA Pro Contracting will be your number one choice for home renovations.

Clients can be assured of the quality and professionalism GTA PRO CONTRACTINGS staff and its extensive in-house resources, tailored to the unique needs of each client and project.