SUPREME ROOFING

SUPREME ROOFING

Reviews for SUPREME ROOFING

j22516391
j22516391

i am very pleased with the team. Great team and made the project extremely easy. I did not guide through the process. In fact i was working and kimi sent me pictures of each process. Very honest and neat work. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

thanks for your time writing a review for us. great working with you Mr J

Casa Auto Sales
Casa Auto Sales

Office Renovation

Received great customer service from the Supreme Roofing team. They made sure our office was ready by the time we needed it to be and successfully made it look almost brand new again!

Best of all, they had no hidden costs or “extra” charges upon job completion. Casa Auto Sales highly recommends Supreme Roofing, make sure to ask for Kimi!! ..... 5 Stars

thanks so much Casa Auto, pleasure working for you.

Kisoth in Kitchener
Kisoth in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Roofing Experts!!!

I heard of Supreme Roofing from a friend and when he told me how professional and amazing all of the staff were, I decided to call them up for a quote. Kimi from Supreme Roofing helped fit me into her busy schedule and managed to come the same day to give me a quote. She explained everything that was going to happen and she didnt rush me even when I asked a million questions. We booked a date and I cannot explain how happy I am with their service! I would highly recommend them!!! THANK YOUR SUPREME ROOFING!!!

Thanks so much for youre kindness and providing our team with cold drinks. Great pleasure working for you👍

vpuls
vpuls

Roof

From our first meeting to the end of the project Kimi and her crew demonstrated a level of professionalism that you don’t often find in this industry. They were diligent and transparent about the work that needed to be done and they took the time to explain the process.

On the original day the service was to be provided it was raining so we had to utilize our previously designated rain date, this pre-planning completely eliminated an potential inconvenience from our end.

The workers were efficient in the removal and replacement of the roof but made sure to take the time to clean up before departing to ensure there was no debris left on or surrounding my residence.

Overall we are very please with the service we were provided and the quality of the work that was done.

thanks so much Veronica, appreciate your time and great time working with you 😃

Grace
Grace

Roof replacement

Highly recommend...arrived on time, efficient and clean up at the end of day. We look forward to NOT worrying about our roof in the future.

thanks Grace wish to work with you again in the future

Vivian
Vivian
1 review Barrie, ON

New Roof Installation

I found Supreme Roofing because they installed my neighbour’s roof and did a good job about it. Kimi from Supreme came to access the roof the next day I called and provided me with a quote right away and their price was fair and competitive. She was thorough, patience, and responsive to all my questions and the roof was installed within a week. I’m very happy with the quality of the work from beginning to end. She sent me a ‘Things to be aware of’ the day before the job so that I can be prepared and even pictures during and after the work as I have to work and can’t be there. I’ll strongly recommend her if you’re looking for a good quality roofer!

Thanks so much Vivian, very pleasure working for you.

hun_guo
hun_guo
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

my entire roof

Supreme Roofing done a fantastic work for one of my rental property just in last weekend, all the worker are very professional, the done as they have promise me and leave no garbage on my driveway. and the owner was there all time to insurance the work for me, thanks for Supreme Roofing.

Thanks so much for the review, any issues please contact me.

angelnong1990
angelnong1990

Thanks Supreme Roofing for the extremely patient, Kimi traveled about 3 times untill I made a decision, and each time it follows my availabilities, I really appreciate this kind of services, the job is outstanding and neat. Neighbors property was well protected. The contract is explained clearly, price is very suitable for the job was been performed. Thanks again.

Thanks Angel for trusting us. and thanks for taking your time to write us the review.

mark j.
mark j.

I am very satisfied with the quality of service Supreme Roofing provides. They were very professional and courteous. Their scheduling is very flexible and cooperated with my needs. I would highly recommend Supreme Roofing to friends, family and anyone who needs quality service and workmanship.

thanks Mark, we appreciate your time writing this for us, we will be on top of any jobs.

Brenda
Brenda

Replace missing shingles

Supreme was the first to respond to my request and had the best price. They were on site early and got the job done. I appreciate thier professional services and would recommend them to anyone that needs roof work done.

Thanks Brenda, great working with you and don't hesitate to contact us for any questions and concerns.

More about SUPREME ROOFING

Supreme Roofing is based in Markham ON, a team is form with full experienced roofers and licensed and insured. We service Whitby, Ajax, Toronto, Mississauga, Scarborough, Barrie etc. We are a team of responsible and reliable workers.