Water Depot Inc.

Water Filtration & Purification
Corporate Head Office - 92 Commerce Park Drive, Unit 2 Barrie ON L4N 8W8

Reviews for Water Depot Inc.

chrisp in hamilton
chrisp in hamilton
6 reviews Beamsville, ON

Water Purification

Contacted several companies for water treatment (softener and Reverse Osmosis)Their staff were the most helpful and kind and the price was the best and offered the best warranty, don't hesitate to give them a call

Matthew in Stouffville
Matthew in Stouffville
1 review Stouffville, ON

Water softener

service is very friendly. small town services tend to take personalized services very seriously. When I go there, they know you by name. This is a place where you feel like you have a connection.

A T Stouffville
A T Stouffville
6 reviews Stouffville, ON

Replace Softener

Had problem with my old water softener... Called Water Depot and they had my water tested in place, found the solution and offered good product... Totally happy with new Softener as it reduced my salt consumption to less than half and better water quality... Professional Installation service...

Portwest
Portwest
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Purchase and installation of water softener and reverse osmosis system

I bought a water softener and reverse osmosis system at the Newmarket water depot four years ago, which they installed. Only one year later, when I went back to buy a new filter, the woman behind the counter not only told me they no longer carried the filters, and that I would have to come back and speak to a manager. Instead, I called Aqua Bon in Aurora, who came out and replaced the filters. The Aqua Bon tech also pointed out the under-sized plastic hosing installed by the Water Depot people. I've called Aqua Bon every year ever since. Just today, when re-organizing my basement, I noticed the same Water Depot plastic hose connected from my laundry tub tap running directly into a drain -- with hot water running from the tap to a drain, constantly. It had been installed by the Water Depot people. Apparently, I've been heating and draining hot water for four years, and didn't even know it. I would not recommend anybody go to Water Depot for softeners / RO systems.

More about Water Depot Inc.

Visit your local Water Depot store. We specialize in water treatment equipment. Everything a home owner could need from Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Iron Filtration, Ultra-Violet Systems, Replacement Filters, Housings and more.

With over 36 locations throughout Ontario, we offer a wide range of products to improve water quality, including:

Water Softeners
Iron Removal Systems
Reverse Osmosis Units
Ultraviolet Systems
Filters and Cartridges
Housings
Home Essential Products
Each of our locations also has an in-store u-fill station that contains pure, clean water and provides you with a cost-effective option for filling up.

Wherever you use water - from your home - to the office – to your hot tub or spa, Water Depot can help!