Water Depot Inc.

Water Filtration & Purification
Corporate Head Office - 92 Commerce Park Drive, Unit 2 Barrie ON L4N 8W8

Reviews for Water Depot Inc.

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto

RO System

This review is long overdue.

Back in 2015, while living in a rental unit, we asked Glenn to come over for a quote for a RO system. Glenn came over at night when it was convenient for us. He tested the tap water, showed us the results, and provided a quote shortly after. His price is very reasonable. We were ready to proceed but our property management, due to their rental policy, disallowed such modification to our water line. We thanked Glenn for his time.

Fast forward to 2016. We bought a house. April 2016, we asked Glenn to come over for a quote for a RO system. He came over at a convenient time for us. Once again, he tested the tap water, showed us the results, and provided a quote shortly after. His price is very reasonable.

RO System was installed in May 2016. Glenn and his installer came over on time. The installation was very clean and organized. They cleaned up after themselves. System has been running very good.

Fast forward to Oct 2017. I need to have a few filters replaced.
I contacted Glenn for a quote for these filters. Price is very reasonable. His store closes at 7pm. With my work hour and a baby, there is no way I could make it to the store before 7pm. It would have the be the weekend...But Glenn informed me that he can swing by my house to drop off the filters at night. When he arrived, even though he doesn't have to, he double checked the RO system and make sure everything is in working condition. He also gave me a few advises on how to replace the filters so I would not damage the system by accident.

Glenn went beyond my expectations to quote/install/service my RO system. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a water system.

Thank you Stan. You are a valued customer of ours.

Steve
Steve
1 review Caledon, ON

Ozonator and Water Softener

Our experience with Evan and the crew at Water Depot was a great one! Very professional.
From the very beginning Evan personally came by to test our water and show us the options available to us to help us get the best possible water treatment solution that worked within our budget.

The team at Water Depot were very prompt to organize an installation date, remove the old equipment and installed our new system.

We couldn't be happier, now we can't wait to wash our clothes, dishes and all else with our new water treatment system.

This is great news. I like hearing that your water is what you expected. You have the Water Depot Platinum and Ironblaster with ozone. There is no better duo for treating tough water like yours. Let me know if you have any further questions or water treatment needs.

Ann m.
Ann m.

Water softener

We got a new water softener came on time the two guys were really nice and very courteous and every thing is working great

Hi Ann,
We're glad your enjoying your new water softener and we're happy the install went fine. We look forward to serving you in the future.

kymberly.paul
kymberly.paul

Purchase/ installation of Water softener

Great professional service
All staff I encountered with were knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions.

Hi Kymberly, Were glad that your happy with your new water softener and reverse osmosis system! We pride our selves on our professionalism and knowledgeable staff!
We look forward to serving you in the future,

Liz
Liz
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Water softener and filter installation

Andy at Water Depot Aurora has been amazing to deal with. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and responsive. He patiently answered all my questions very thoroughly and spent a lot of time explaining how the systems work and the different options that were available to us. The service is phenomenal and I wouldn't trust anyone else to service our water softener and filter. I would highly recommend Water Depot Aurora to our friends and family.

aclarke.cpa
aclarke.cpa

Water Softener and Reverse Osmosis

We were very pleased with the friendly and knowledgable staff and how honest and helpful Mark is. We love our water softener and reverse osmosis. Thanks Mark and team! We will be recommending you to our family and friends

Hi Alex,
Thank you for the very positive review. Were glad your enjoying your water treatment system, we look forward to serving you in the future.

marc
marc
2 reviews Schomberg, ON

Installed water softener and water filter system

Walked into water depot Bolton and was greeted by a very warm and friendly Patty. She took her time and explained everything to us properly. A follow up appointment by Evan at our home was awesome. Evan tested our water, looked at our current set up, took measurements and explained everything thoroughly.

He also explained how the the installation would happen and what to expect next. The price he quoted and the time was exact to what he said.

After installation, a hose from the water filtration system had a very tiny leak. I called water depot and left a voicemail as they were closed. The next morning, Stan was at my home and promptly and tightened what needed to be tightened.

Overall, amazing experience! From a water softener rookie my wife and I learned a lot and were very happy dealing with a very honest and professional company.

Thanks Evan, Patty and the Water Depot Bolton crew!

This is incredible. Thanks for the kind words. You have the Refineosoft water softener installed for
Municipal applications. You also have the new high efficiency Hercules drinking system. Our goal is to provide you with not just equipment, but a new way of life with your water. It doesn't need to be scary, but it does need to be understood. You are the homeowner after all! I'm very glad we could help out. Please let us know how we can help in any way!

john p.
john p.
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Water softener installation and water supply

Professional advise followed up with product purchased and installation.

Quality workmanship followed up with great after sale service which I am still receiving today many months later.

Thanks so much John! It is always a pleasure helping out the find a solution to your water issues. In your case in particular you had a space issue and we were able to find you the best solution to treat your water and keep it manageable. We will see you soon!

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Caledon, ON

Water softener

Mark and his staff at Water Depot provided us with the knowledge to make an informed decision regarding the various configurations available. After deciding to purchase from Water Depot the installers were remarkably thorough and open to input/feedback with installation requests. I was pleased with the entire process from point of purchase to the installation. I would recommend Water Depot to anyone who has done their research and who have consulted with the folks at Water Depot.

Hi Andrew,
We really appreciate your comments regarding our staff, we really do try our best to please everyone! Were glad we could help with your water problems. It sounds like your enjoying your new water treatment system.
We look forward to serving you in the future.

Barry
Barry

New water softener

Installed a new water softener. Very pleased with this product, installation went quickly and efficiently.

Hi Barry,
Sounds like your enjoying your new Water Softener, Glad to hear everything went well with your installation.
We look forward to serving you in the future
The Water Depot Inc.

More about Water Depot Inc.

Visit your local Water Depot store. We specialize in water treatment equipment. Everything a home owner could need from Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Iron Filtration, Ultra-Violet Systems, Replacement Filters, Housings and more.

With over 36 locations throughout Ontario, we offer a wide range of products to improve water quality, including:

Water Softeners
Iron Removal Systems
Reverse Osmosis Units
Ultraviolet Systems
Filters and Cartridges
Housings
Home Essential Products
Each of our locations also has an in-store u-fill station that contains pure, clean water and provides you with a cost-effective option for filling up.

Wherever you use water - from your home - to the office – to your hot tub or spa, Water Depot can help!