Water Depot Inc.

Water Filtration & Purification
Corporate Head Office - 92 Commerce Park Drive, Unit 2 Barrie ON L4N 8W8

Reviews for Water Depot Inc.

s b.
s b.
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

New water system

Very professional.
Mark was very easy to deal with and very responsive when we had follow-up questions.

Hi Rick,
Thank you for your kind words! Were glad to hear your happy with everything.
We look forward to serving you in the future
Thanks,

P E.
P E.
1 review Erin, ON

Water Softener Installation

Water Depot set up an appointment to come out to our home and inspect our water as well as give us details about the water softeners that were available to us. After making a decision, their service to get a softener in our home promptly and efficiently was excellent. We are very happy with our softener

We are always happy to hear that our customers are happy with the effects of a new softener. We strive to install and service equipment as quickly as possible to make sure you have the water you want. Treating water is what we do best without high prices or gimmicks. Please be sure to contact us if you have any questions.

Faiz in Stouffville
Faiz in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Water Softener

Had the water softener installed a week now and love how its changed (no chlorine). Never even had the pleasure of meeting Glen other then his colleagues but we conversed several times over the phone and its been a treat. Dave the technician came and did the install and was courteous and professional. I would recommend to friends and family.

Thank You Faiz for choosing Water Depot Stouffville for your water treatment needs. Dave will be in touch shortly fo a follow up on your system.

Kind Regards,

Glenn

Dave WG in Brampton
Dave WG in Brampton
25 reviews ,

Water Softener Supply & Install

My 15 year old Kenmore water softener malfunctioned. I tried to call Sears but of course all I got was voicemail which was full - no wonder they went under as it has been impossible to contact them for service for several years. Next I checked Homestars listings for names and saw that Water Depot Bolton was reasonably close to me. Sent an email and had a response and a service appointment within hours. Service personnel (Stan) showed up on time as promised and quickly diagnosed the problem which I had already suspected. Since repair was not a wise decision I asked for a quote on a new install - I had anticipated this result so had researched products and prices on the internet. Water Depot's product was as good as any and better than most. Stan's price was competitive with other units of similar quality and much better than one of the big multi-national water softener suppliers whose product was not rated any better. Several days later Stan showed up and removed my old unit and installed the new unit all within an hour or two. Nice neat install and I was back up and running and Stan disposed of my old very heavy unit.
Follow Up - several weeks after the install I observed that the regeneration process seemed a little frequent so emailed Water Depot Bolton. Got an immediate response and an appointment for a service person to check it in a couple of days. Issue turned out to just be an adjustment due to our unusually low water usage and our recent frequent vacation travel. Very prompt service and no charge. Great organization to deal with and super prompt on returning emails. I also now plan to get my salt from Bolton as I really like their product.

Very detailed report of your experience. I very much appreciate your insight. The goal is to make sure you know that you received the right solution for your water. If it means we need to come out to make a couple of adjustments to match your lifestyle then it will be done. With the Water Depot Refineosoft you have quality water with built in efficiencies. Thank you very much for trusting us for your solution. We will see you in the store soon.

machzchris
machzchris
1 review , ON

Put in a new water softner in basement

Water issues please don't hesitate to call around like I did , met Evan from Water Depot from Bolton. Very professional and out front what we needed and the service was Excellent and Stan the installer knows his stuff and explained the unit , very professional, and finally water back to what its suppose to be. Thank you Evan and Stan for your great service.

You are very welcome. Your water required something a little more substantial than a typical softener so that is where the Water Depot Platinum comes into play. High hardness and noticeable iron is where this softener shines. I'm glad you are happy with the softener and the service you received. That is our goal every time.

Joo
Joo
1 review Loretto, ON

Water filter and softner upgrade

Water filters and softner upgrade at my new home. Mark was very thorough and knowledgeable. Everything went well as we planned. Thank you Mark and your team.

Hi Joo,
Thank you for your kind words, I'm very glad that your happy with the system and the rest of our team. We aim to please our customers.
We look forward to serving you in the future.

wayne1974ca
wayne1974ca

Water softener, purification system

We just moved to a new area in mono and needed a water softener I called around and speak with friends who recommend water depot.
The sales man Mark, came to my house he was very professional very friendly answer all my questions and concerns.
The system was installed right away I'm very happy with the system and overall with the whole experience big thanks to the installers father and son team.

Hi Wayne,
Welcome to the area! Were happy that your enjoying your system and that the installation went well! Our installers love hearing kind words from our customers, As they really do take pride in their work.
We look forward to serving you in the future,

Dwayne
Dwayne
1 review Mount Forest, ON

water softener, reverse osmosis and UV system

Terrific visit to assess our needs and the installation crew was on time and very professional. Everything was explained completely and there was a follow-up a week later to be sure everything was doing as promised. Water Depot Orangeville was a great company to work with.

Hi Dwayne,
Very glad that your happy with the system we installed and happy with the service. It was a pleasure working with you, your wife and your amazing Irish wolf hounds!!
Looking forward to serving you in the future.

jerryb63
jerryb63

water softener

Had a water softener installed for my father in law and my place and service was outstanding. Mark was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Extremely happy with the purchase and whole experience.

Hi Jerry,
Thanks for the great comments. Very glad you and your father and law are happy with your systems. Looking forward to serving you in the future.

jeffgraca82
jeffgraca82

Water softener

Moved to orangeville from toronto had no idea what a water softner was mark explained why we needed one here in orangeville,what a big difference in my water
Happy wife happy life bryan came in did the job fantastic tx guys!!!

Hi Jeff,
Glad to here that your both enjoying the softener. They really do make a huge difference here in town. We would also like to thank you for the kind words about our installers, if anyone knows good work it would be you from working for Mike Holmes on his television show for years, you certainly would know the difference.

The Water Depot Inc.

More about Water Depot Inc.

Visit your local Water Depot store. We specialize in water treatment equipment. Everything a home owner could need from Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Iron Filtration, Ultra-Violet Systems, Replacement Filters, Housings and more.

With over 36 locations throughout Ontario, we offer a wide range of products to improve water quality, including:

Water Softeners
Iron Removal Systems
Reverse Osmosis Units
Ultraviolet Systems
Filters and Cartridges
Housings
Home Essential Products
Each of our locations also has an in-store u-fill station that contains pure, clean water and provides you with a cost-effective option for filling up.

Wherever you use water - from your home - to the office – to your hot tub or spa, Water Depot can help!