Water Depot Inc.

Water Filtration & Purification
Corporate Head Office - 92 Commerce Park Drive, Unit 2 Barrie ON L4N 8W8

Reviews for Water Depot Inc.

Béla Peter Pfundt in London
Béla Peter Pfundt in London
1 review Aurora, ON

Mr. Water. Better Call Andy!

Andy, at Water Depot in Aurora, is the most helpful and informative person in the water pruification business. His service is irrefutably Fab!
I wish I met him when I worked on CBC's Marketplace, when water purification systems for consumers became a growing and major concern.
Down the road, we will be implementing his helpful recommendations.
I highly suggest if/when you have a query or concerns about what to do with your water... Better Call Andy!

Thank you London gang.
We appreciate the kind review and happy to help great clients like yourself.
Water Depot Inc Aurora

klk5440
klk5440

Water Softener and Reverse Osmosis

It was a good experience from sales to install. I am happy with the purchase. I would recommend them.

Hi Kathryne,
Thanks for the kind words, glad everything went well with your purchase, Hope your enjoying the softener and reverse osmosis system!! We look forward to serving you in the future,
Thanks, the Water Depot Inc team!

grayds
grayds
1 review Caledon, ON

Reverse osmosis install

The serviceman was in time very friendly. He finished the job in a reasonable time and answered all my questions to my satisfaction

Hi Don,
Thank you for the kind words. Our installer really appreciates positive feedback from our customers.
We hope your enjoying your system and look forward to serving you in the future.
Thanks,
The Water Depot Inc Team!

Rural r.
Rural r.
1 review Whitby, ON

IronBlaster

We live in the country, have an over 200 foot deep well and for 30 years have had to deal with iron stains and clogged water taps everywhere we had water. My friend from work also lives in the country and told me that he had hard water and hated it until he called Glenn from the Stouffville, Ontario Water Depot. He recommended that I call Glenn to see if the IronBlaster would be a good solution for us. I was really hoping that it would solve my problem when cleaning my bath tubs, toilets and sinks with harsh chemicals. I did my research on the IronBlaster and called Glenn to make an appointment for him to perform a water test. I am so glad I did. Glenn is very knowledgable on rural water systems. He explained throughly how it worked and what it will do for us. We opted to not have a water softener at this time but did have Glenn install the IronBlaster. It has almost been a month now and I am very happy to report that the iron and sulphur is no longer a problem in our water system! Once the IronBlaster was installed, we cleaned all of the tap filters, toilets and bath tubs and since then, we do not have any more iron stains and water pressure problems! I understand that after 10 years or so, there is a cartridge that needs to be replaced and I am OK with that. I wish I had known Glenn 20 years ago! Glenn's store in Stouffville, is a full service Water Depot store. He sells filtered water, filters and all the products you need to have clean, safe drinking water. Thank you Glenn!!

Thank you so much Sandra and Glenn. It was a pleasure working with you, and I am very glad you are now happy with your water.

Glenn
Water Depot Stouffville

Olga in Hampton
Olga in Hampton
1 review Hampton, ON

New Water Softener and UV Purification Installation

They came, they saw, they conquered totally to my satisfaction. The salesperson came back within a week to followup to ensure I was happy with my water. Kevin did another follow up months later. I couldn't be happier with the product and how quickly and professionally the installation was expedited. Sean, the technician was an amazing individual who patiently showed me the computerized countdown system to make sure I understood what needed to be done when it was time to change the filters on the two systems installed. I highly recommend all the folks at the Water Depot in Courtice from the salesperson to the service technician.

Thank you Olga for your kind review and we're happy to help.
Water Depot Inc

salvasarah
salvasarah
1 review Orangeville, ON

Water softener and filtered water

We had them come in to install a water softener and a water filter. The water softener is great, I noticed a difference with pressure right away and the water filter is so convenient plus the water tastes great! I would highly recommend them! Great service!

Hi Sarah,
Were really glad your enjoying your new water system and Reverse Osmosis! I'm glad the water pressure is back to normal for you.
We look forward to serving you in the future.
The Water Depot Team!

s b.
s b.
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

New water system

Very professional.
Mark was very easy to deal with and very responsive when we had follow-up questions.

Hi Rick,
Thank you for your kind words! Were glad to hear your happy with everything.
We look forward to serving you in the future

Faiz in Stouffville
Faiz in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Water Softener

Had the water softener installed a week now and love how its changed (no chlorine). Never even had the pleasure of meeting Glen other then his colleagues but we conversed several times over the phone and its been a treat. Dave the technician came and did the install and was courteous and professional. I would recommend to friends and family.

Thank You Faiz for choosing Water Depot Stouffville for your water treatment needs. Dave will be in touch shortly fo a follow up on your system.

Kind Regards,

Glenn

Joo
Joo
1 review Loretto, ON

Water filter and softner upgrade

Water filters and softner upgrade at my new home. Mark was very thorough and knowledgeable. Everything went well as we planned. Thank you Mark and your team.

Hi Joo,
Thank you for your kind words, I'm very glad that your happy with the system and the rest of our team. We aim to please our customers.
We look forward to serving you in the future.

wayne1974ca
wayne1974ca

Water softener, purification system

We just moved to a new area in mono and needed a water softener I called around and speak with friends who recommend water depot.
The sales man Mark, came to my house he was very professional very friendly answer all my questions and concerns.
The system was installed right away I'm very happy with the system and overall with the whole experience big thanks to the installers father and son team.

Hi Wayne,
Welcome to the area! Were happy that your enjoying your system and that the installation went well! Our installers love hearing kind words from our customers, As they really do take pride in their work.
We look forward to serving you in the future,
The Water Depot Team

More about Water Depot Inc.

Visit your local Water Depot store. We specialize in water treatment equipment. Everything a home owner could need from Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Iron Filtration, Ultra-Violet Systems, Replacement Filters, Housings and more.

With over 36 locations throughout Ontario, we offer a wide range of products to improve water quality, including:

Water Softeners
Iron Removal Systems
Reverse Osmosis Units
Ultraviolet Systems
Filters and Cartridges
Housings
Home Essential Products
Each of our locations also has an in-store u-fill station that contains pure, clean water and provides you with a cost-effective option for filling up.

Wherever you use water - from your home - to the office – to your hot tub or spa, Water Depot can help!