Stone Direct

Countertops
Toronto ON M1P 3C2

Reviews for Stone Direct

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Extremely professional and reasonable priced

Exceedingly high quality considering the price is so reasonable, they completed my kitchen cabinets as well as my countertop and backsplash, look for The girl named Carrie, she is professional and caring, highly involved in the process every step of the way.

ss in Toronto
ss in Toronto

Countertop installation

My friend recommended this countertop company to me, and I found the colour and design I want the most. They came to my house twice for the measurement and installation. Only 4 days they finished my job. Super professional and efficient. Highly recommend to those who plan to do countertops later.