Tilewerx Contracting

Sharon
Sharon
1 review Surrey, BC

Tiling Powder Room

We were so happy when Ashleigh accepted our request for tiling of our powder room. She was very knowledgeable in her trade and offered some good suggestions to complete the job. We were very pleased with the finished product with the tiles so meticulously placed and grouted. I would highly recommend her for your tiling project.

Thank you so much for such a great review, Sharon! It was a pleasure getting to know you all (especially Susie Q! ) !

Ron
Ron
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Kitchen Backsplash

Ashleigh attended our residence and did an amazing job on our kitchen backsplash. She was punctual and pleasant to deal with. She offered sound recommendations and ideas. She knows her stuff. Highly recommend.
Ron and Marion Walnut Grove

Thank you for this great review! It was such a pleasure getting to know you both and chatting about our hunting experiences. Hope to see you in the future! :)

1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen backsplash, floor to ceiling stone fireplace surround and entrance way, kitchen and bathroom floor tiles

Excellent advice, timely and prompt service, meticulous craftswomanship, careful and thorough site clean-up and the cost was both reasonable for the work done and consistent with the initial detailed estimate provided. I couldn't be happier - Ashleigh is a true artist.

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's always such a pleasure working with you and your family. Enjoy the new space, and a Happy Easter to you all! :)

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Shower Tiles

I needed some tiles to be laid in a small shower area. The work ended up on time and on budget. The finish product looks great, the gaps are even, tiles are level.

Thank you so much for such a great review! It was a pleasure getting to know both you and your wife. Enjoy the new space!

Cathy Laderoute from Pitt Meadows
Cathy Laderoute from Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Kitchen Backsplash Installation

Ashleigh did a great job for us. She was prompt, professional and meticulous. She was very helpful with laying out the tiles and making recommendations on tiles. I would highly recommend her services to anyone requiring tile work.

Thank you so much for the great review, Cathy! It was such a pleasure getting to know you all! Happy New Year!

Daryl in Vancouver
Daryl in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

A True Delight

Superb craftsmanship and Ashleigh was wonderful in her professionalism and delivered a high quality job in a timely manner. Throughout the project Ashleigh contributed valuable insight and knowledge and delivered on all aspects of her scope of work. The tile was started and finished without delay and I was very satisfied with the finished product. I would recommend Tilewerx to anyone who wants a passionate professional who cares about deliverables and a high quality final product.

Thank you so much Daryl for the great review!! It's always such a pleasure working with you!

Molly-12345
Molly-12345
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Tileing my bathroom and kitchen back spash

ASBHLEY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. sHE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AND CAME I ON BUDGET AND IN THE TIME SHE SAID IT WOULD TAKE CLEANED UP VERY WELL WHEN DONE I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER

Thank you so much for the great review!! It was such a pleasure getting to know you both!

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

backsplash

We have hired Tilewerx for a number of projects and have always been very happy as they have done exceptional work for us every time! I would recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the great review! It's always such a pleasure working with you!!

Nadiya in Port Coquitlam
Nadiya in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Mission, BC

Shower stall tiling

We have recently bought our first home and are having to gut and re-do the basement which included a new shower stall. Tilewerx were very knowledgeable explaining to us as first time renovators the waterproofing processes, materials needed, and even gave us a hot tip about some lighting fixtures to really make the new shower tile stand out. We got tons of different options for tile to fit our budget and installation was quick and thankfully very neat and tidy. Can't recommend them enough, next up is a new kitchen backsplash!

Thank you so much Nadiya for the awesome review! Looking forward to the next project ;)

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Tiling

Was not happy with the tile work done. Not centred properly and rough cut tiles. Felt pressured to write a positive review before the work was done. When asked to fix some work I was met with resistance and disbelief.

Hi there!
Please contact me directly with your concerns and complaints via e-mail/phone, as I do strive in providing quality tile installations. As for pressuring you to get a Homestars review before the job has even finished, I only mention that it's an option for my clients to leave a review AFTER the job has finished. I'm sorry if you felt pressured into doing so, as that was not my intention at all. Again, please contact me directly so we can quickly resolve this issue.
Thank you.

More about Tilewerx Contracting

Tilewerx Contracting is dedicated to quality tile craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Our philosophy is simple: integrity is the foundation of every project. At Tilewerx, we’ve developed a comprehensive guideline applied to each project incorporating our high standards and measures of quality. From design and consultation, to day one of installation, we take a collaborative approach to ensure our clients get exactly what they’ve dreamed of!