EZ Painters and Renovators

Naseem in Guelph
Naseem in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Worth the money

I live in Richmond Hill, ON and have recently moved from Mississagua before moving I called EZ paint and renovators after being recommended by one of my friends who got their basement renovated by them. So I called EZ, and got a really fast response from them Ali, the owner was extremely kind to me and treated me as if I was his brother. I got my entire basement constructed by them (at a price a little higher than some other companies) but it was honestly worth it they really did a quality job and this added a lot of money to my house before I sold it. When I bought my new Hosue in Richmond hill area I got all of upstairs painted by EZ as well and they again did a very excellent job and treated me amazingly. 200% worth it and I defiantly recommend EZ paint and Renovators!

thanks naseem! all the best to you and your family, I hope your enjoying your new home

More about EZ Painters and Renovators

EZ PAINTERS AND RENOVATORS A professional residential and commercial painting and renovation company in Southwestern Ontario (KW and the GTA Area). Affordable prices. No job is too small. Our Services include: PAINTING -Painting (residential and commercial) -Drywall repair + sanding and patching -Baseboards, Doors, Door trims, Window trims RENOVATION -Complete ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Guelph?