Pinante Construction Ltd

Pinante Construction Ltd

Reviews for Pinante Construction Ltd

Danny
Danny

Brick work for an addition of our house.

Chris was on time everyday he worked. He is friendly and knows what he is doing. Lots of complements from neighbors and friends of the brick work he did. Completed some extra work that I asked to be done with no hesitation.
Price was reasonable and would highly recommend him.

thanks for the review Danny! I'm glad you enjoyed the finished product for many years to come!

veronicaahn1
veronicaahn1

Home renovation - masonry work

I was very pleased with the work Chris provided. The quality and workmanship were great at the right price. He came the next day and finished the work in a short period. The work was done for our rental property and he provided a remote payment option, we were busy that day and didn’t even need to be present. It could not have been easier, would definitely use him again!

Thanks for the kind words guys! Working with customers like you make my day! I'm happy you enjoyed the finished product!

Joe
Joe

Bricked my house

They were on time with the project communications with them was great they were very professional with everything

thanks so much joe! hope you enjoy the end product for years and years to come!

More about Pinante Construction Ltd

We take care of all you masonry needs from, whole houses all round until a small chimney repair.