DHILLON LIGHTING

defective ceiling fan in Edmonton
defective ceiling fan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Defective ceiling fan

I bought a $500 ceiling fan in addition to all my light fixtures for my new home. Dhillon Lighting were very very eager to take my money! However the ceiling fan is now defective after only 2 summers (of occasional use) and the store manger refuses to return my calls despite leaving many messages. Lara st the store told me that I only had 1 yr warranty and they couldnt do anything for me. I went t the manufacturer and they told me I had 5 yrs warranty. Manufacturer directed me back to the store for a replacement so I went back to Dhillon Lightiing and told them this information...finally they admitted they got it wrong!!! After all this I STILL have not been taken care of and nothing has been done about my defective ceiling fan. Goodness this store has me going around in circles and to top it all the manager doesn't care!! Harp doesnt return calls either and clearly lacks any skill whatsoever. We gave them soooo much business! A good business is one that actually CARES when there is an issue...and provide good customer service. This business clearly lacks this! PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE and BELIEVE the customers who are fed up with this business because its all TRUE! No star rating !

Amy from Edmonton
Amy from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Bathroom Reno

They have great selection. They really helped me choose the right kind of lights for my house and got all of my lights on time as well. It's a great place to shop.

traveller_yeg in Edmonton
traveller_yeg in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Light fixture

The selection was great, price was great, but if you're wanting your light fixture in a reasonable amount of time, look elsewhere. I ordered a fixture in April and it took two months to receive. Don't expect a call that your fixture is on back order or in fact in the office - you'll have to keep on them.

More about DHILLON LIGHTING

At Dhillon Lighting, we focus on lighting for your lifestyle. We know how important it is to have the proper lighting in a room to proudly highlight all of your family pictures, showcase your dynamic art collection or turn that reading corner into a warm, cozy place to escape. Our ...
Looking for Lighting pros in Edmonton?