Well Done Roofing GTA

Reviews for Well Done Roofing GTA

Karrie from Mississauga
Karrie from Mississauga

Quick Fix

Called a few companies and Well Done responded quickly. We had experienced water leakage in our home due to heavy rain and wind - and needed to have at least a repair done quickly to ensure our home was water-tight. Came within 2 hrs of the call, did a quick assessment visually from the ground and then on the roof and did a repairs to ensure our roof would be water tight, at least until we can replace the roof in the future. Kind, quick service. Thank-you.

FF
FF

Siding for bay window and gutter guard installation

Stephan and his co-worker were very efficient and clearly take pride in the quality of work they provide. They helped us with product choices and ensured the status of our pre-existing structures. We appreciated their honesty and integrity!

stepan in Etobicoke
stepan in Etobicoke

Eaves replacement

That was my best experience with roofing company. They were nice, polite and professional. I will definitely recommend them to all my friends. Keep on doing what you doing Well Done Roofing.
Best regards

Aaron
Aaron

My roof was about 14 years old and looking pretty rough and was never properly vented. Of the three contractors I contacted, Stepan gave the most clear and complete quote at a reasonable cost. In speaking to him about the venting issues, he gave me confidence that they would address the problem and would do a thorough job. The job went forward as schedule and his hard-working team finished it in a single day and thoroughly cleaned up afterwards. After an inspection, I noticed a manufacturing issue with one of the vents and he was happy to come by and fix it. I highly recommend Stepan and Well Done Roofing. No surprises - just a job Well Done.

Niko in Toronto
Niko in Toronto

Full roofing project

Well Done Roofing GTA was professional, quick and did a fantastic job. We used their services to rebuild our chimney, re-shingle the roof, as well as provide new soffit, fascia and eavestroughs. The crew arrived each day on time and provided exceptional clean up at the end of each day. With small kids, this was especially appreciated. The quality of the work was great. Throughout the process Stepan was responsive and a pleasure to deal with. We would highly recommend Well Done Roofing GTA.

Hi Niko. Thank you for choosing Well Done Roofing GTA, we are very happy to have another delighted customer, thank you for recommending Us

Lana
Lana

Well done roofing GTA have done excellent job. This is very responsible and reliable team! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs roof replacement. Great service and reasonable price

Monica  in Oakville
Monica in Oakville

Roofing repair to chimney, eves troughs, stacks, eves trough clean out and skylight removal and installation of new skylight.

I was indeed pleased with Well Done Roofing. Stepan was a pleasure to work with. The job was completed on time as promised and the work was perfect. My skylight needed to be replaced as it was very old and was leaking water into the house. Stepan identified many other issues on the roof (chimney and roof stacks) that desperately needed attention. He took photos to show me in advance and included them in his quote. The quote was reasonable and the work completed in great time. I was also extremely pleased, not only with the workmanship, but house perimeter yard cleanup after the eaves trough cleaning and the removal and installation of the replacement skylight. When the job was completed, Stepan further followed up with "before" and "after" pictures of the areas that were repaired as well as the removal and installation of the new skylight. After having been through many renovations and building over my lifetime, Well Done Roofing is a testament that there are some great contractors out there! I would highly recommend Well Done Roofing!

Thank you for the kind feedback. It was a pleasure to do your roof and we are so happy that you are pleased with everything. Thank you again :)

Jennifer in Brampton
Jennifer in Brampton

New Roof

Well Done roofing was the first to respond to my request. They provided great value overall. They were very quick to get back to me and answer all of my questions. They were very professional. I definitely recommend this company. Thank you Stephan! My roof looks terrific.

Thanks sharing such kind words about us! We strive to offer service that exceed expectations and when we read reviews like yours it is confirmation that we are on the right track.
Thank you again and we are very happy to have you as a customer :)

Jason Wong from Calgary
Jason Wong from Calgary

Shingle, vent and chimney replacement

Stepan was great to work with, he gave a detailed quote of the scope of work, which include the type of work being done and the materials. His team actually got on top of the roof to get an assessment before the quote was submitted, which was not the case with other contractors.

He took pictures through out the process to walk me through the health of my roof upon completion. The work was prompt and looked well done.

I would not hesitate to recommend him to others

Thank You for choosing Well Done Roofing GTA for your roofing needs. We are extremely grateful for your review. We look forward to working with you again.

Regards

Stepan

Bruno in Toronto
Bruno in Toronto

New Roof

Well done roofing were a pleasure to deal with. They provided an estimate in a very good reasonable time. The communication was great. The timeline for the work was great. Stepan gave his opinion and recommendations and in the end the job was done really well at a reasonable price. Thank you again.

Dear Bruno, thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback. We are really happy that you enjoyed our services.

More about Well Done Roofing GTA

We Well Done Roofing GTA are an experienced roofing team that services clients in Toronto area for more than 15 years. Finally, it becomes a reliable family business. That’s why for us it’s not just a job, it’s our passion, love, and lifestyle.
We are convinced that a good result depends on clients’ understanding of their choice. So we guide you in choosing the right material and system to satisfy all your needs.
Our company is a licensed, insured and stand behind our roofing jobs with written workmanship warranties. We guarantee that you won’t regret the choice of us. Your roof will be thankful for it!