Fresh Air Abatement Company

Reviews for Fresh Air Abatement Company

Peter from Halton Hills
Peter from Halton Hills
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Great Service - Great Guy...

Garry put up with my TERRIBLE neighbour (you know the type... sits at home with "zero lives of their own" and stares out the window looking to get their nose into everyone's business) and came in and did a great job - Fast, Efficient and Highly Recommended.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Asbestos Siding Remediation

Garry and his team were professional, quick and courteous, even when having to deal with "know-it-all" neighbors. They called the cops and the ministry because of the asbestos siding and after speaking with Garry, the ministry told him they were doing a great job and thanks for doing it right.
If your looking to get the job done right and quick, Garry is the man.
Thanks Garry and team.

Thank you for choosing FRESH AIR ABATEMENT, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

rpmorgan52
rpmorgan52
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Removal of Asbestos floor tiles and from register

Garry and his crew did and excellent job. Very efficient and effective. Quick call back and did work early next day by explaining what procedure was and time frame. Sent compliance certificate next day. Thanks Garry

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Please keep Fresh Air Abatement in mind for any future jobs you might have.

Krappo
Krappo
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Fresh Air Abatement great job!

After finding out that we had asbestos in the attic, Garry came out to the house the next day, and did an amazing job! On time and a with a great attitude. I highly recommend Garry to anyone that need someone that can be trusted and is a man of his word. C.Hill

Jason
Jason
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Asbestos and mold removal

This review is long overdue. Garry and his guys were amazing. Made them selves available very quickly and did a phenomenal job. Prices were very competitive and they even did more than I had paid for and expected. I would recommend this company to anyone. I will use them again if needed.

Dear Jason
Thank you for this review, we at Fresh Air Abatement appreciate the time you took to write this review.
We will always do whatever it takes to ensure our customers are fully satisfied in a safe and efficient way

Gary Snow

LL
LL

Asbestos removal: Duct Work/Linoleum

Garry was a total professional who explained every step that needed to be taken and worked in a fast and efficient manner. He was punctual and thorough and I would highly recommend using his company. We feel very fortunate to have been referred to Fresh Air Abatement!

Thanks a million for your review, we at freshairabatement appreciate your business and will ensure you are a 100% satisfied at all times
Thanks again
Garry Snow
Freshairabatement

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Mold removal in attic

Garry and his team did some work for me at first I was a bit sceptic but after speaking to Garry and he walked me through the procedure I felt 100% comfortable
Especially when he told me he will be on site for my job
I m so happy and my problems have been taken care of
Professional, friendly, efficient, affordable and a man of his words..
Thanks Garry

Thanks for choosing fresh air abatement!

private user
private user
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Mold Removal in the attic

I purchased a house two months ago, and home inspector indicated that there is slight mold in the attic right where the bathroom exhaust vents are. I contacted Garry, based in the reviews, and I am 100 percent certain that I made the correct call. Garry came to my house, explained the product that he will be using against the mold. Garry shot a video before cleaning and after getting rid of the mold. By the way, Garry decided on spraying the entire attic, not only where the mold was. I am very satisfied with Garry's service, and would use him again if needed. Thanks Garry and good luck with your business.

Thanks for choosing fresh air abatement!

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto

Mold remediation

Firstly I must say Garry is professional, warm, highly knowledgeable about the job and affordable indeed. I'm extremely pleased with the work he and his team did, the product he used was environmentally friendly and safe. I highly recommend this company.

Francois in Toronto
Francois in Toronto

Asbestos and mold removal

Garry has our full trust – something that’s rare in this industry!

We made a huge mistake of hiring another asbestos company that we ended up having to fire halfway through the abatement job. A contact in the industry highly recommended Garry to fix the job. Garry was quick to respond and, even though he was already booked, he managed to squeeze us in over the weekend because he knew about our very tight timeline. Garry and his crew worked diligently and finished the job ahead of schedule. Even the air quality test company that we hired expressed how impressed they were with the cleanliness of job site after his work was done. I can’t thank Garry and his crew enough for stepping up and helping us when we needed it the most!!

After moving into our new house, couple weeks later, we discovered a big section of mold behind the kitchen sink (fun!). Again, Garry made himself available and safely removed the mold. Thanks to Garry’s great work, we were able to continue with our house renovations without skipping a beat.

Garry doesn’t cut any corners and his quotes are better than anyone else we have come across.

He has exceeded our expectations! And we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to our family and friends.

Thanks you very much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Please keep Fresh Air Abatement Company in mind for any future jobs.

More about Fresh Air Abatement Company

Fresh Air Abatement is a company that specializes in asbestos, lead abatement removal projects and everything in between. Our team has the tools and experience necessary to have your project! We service the areas of Toronto & GTA, including but not limited to Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, downtown Toronto, Collington, and also Pickering.

Call us for a free quote today at (905) 781-3063!

Note: Testing is incorporated in our fees, which means we waive the testing fees!