Finishing Complete

Hamilton ON L9H 7E4

Reviews for Finishing Complete

Becky in Burlington
Becky in Burlington

Great! Until it wasn't...

I had an odd experience with this company. When the worker was at my house, he was polite, engaged and did a great job. But communication and time management was a challenge. When I noticed the tub that was caulked needed a second coat, I reached back out and was told it could be fixed with no problem.

Unfortunately, I tried to schedule this follow up multiple times, through text and email, only to be ghosted with zero response or follow through. I ended up doing the work myself.

I've very confused about why this happened and why there has been no follow through, communication, or understanding. I always try to support local hires and had been recommended this company by another Mom. At this point, I would not feel comfortable referring this company due to the circumstance, which is too bad, considering the work was good.

angelika from Oakville
angelika from Oakville

Privacy Wall

Matt came to our house for a quote on some drywall installation. We agreed on a price and put a deposit. That is the last we saw of him. He never showed up and is not contacting us back. He took our deposit and ran.

Theresa in Woodstock
Theresa in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

Project

I hired this company to fix leak in kitchen sealing and spare bedroom sealing. Also painted sealings, bathroom completely, hallway and all kitchen cupboards. Very professional , courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly. I would recommend this company to anyone. Rates very reasonable.

Hole in my wall

Finishing Complete was referred to me by a friend who had used them. They do great work. I had a hole in my wall and they fixed it so well you wouldnt know it was ever there! Nice young man, clean and professional. Will use again.

More about Finishing Complete

We provide a wide-range of services in addition to partnering with other specific trades. This allows us to manage projects completely to your satisfaction. Our specialties are drywall, painting and flooring. finishingcomplete. ca
Looking for General Contractors pros in Ancaster?