Roofs of Steel Inc

Product: Arrowline Canada
Date installed: July 16, 2019
Colour: Statuary bronze
Style: Slate
Antonia was very informative and had great instincts when choosing the product for our roof, she stayed in contact with us throughout the whole process and made it all very effortless. The installation crew was wonderful, their workmanship and quality of the installation was excellent. They were professional and are a great bunch of guys. Ask for Neil and his group of men to install your new roof.

thank you, Laura and Tom. It was a delight working with you. The crew is still talking about you. You spoiled them! And your roof looks fabulous!

Anita OH in Ottawa
Anita OH in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

While it's only a portion of my entire house's roof, I totally love it! This portion of the roof gets incredible wear and tear and now I'll never have issues with it again--well worth the cost! I'll definitely have the rest of the roof done with Roofs of Steel, Inc. when the time comes. The roofers were companionable, professional and knew their stuff. I learned a lot from this, too. Usually, repair people don't tell me much about what they are doing/will do, esp. they don't say WHY they're doing it, but the Roofs of Steel people told me everything in complete detail, and answered all my "whys" and "wherefores". As an educator, I sure appreciate all this. Roofs of Steel, I'll recommend you to everyone I meet, and tell my guests to have a good look at my new roof!

Thank you, Anita. It is obvious that you are an educator, because your review perfectly articulated several key points. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are all so passionate about it being done right. That is why your review means the world to us. You recognize what we do.

Private User reviews Cornwall, ON

Roof

We are very pleased with the product and the service from Roofs of steel. We had both a roof and new raingear installed and it looks great. Antonia was exceptional in her knowledge and professionalism and her roofing crew are excellent. The lifetime guarantee was also a big selling point.

Thank you kindly for your wonderful review. It is greatly appreciated. Can you please send me an email so that I know which of our clients to thank.

Robert in Ottawa
Robert in Ottawa

New metal roof

We received a great promotional price from a home show. Work was done in late February. They also handled needed repairs on the chimney for a reasonable price. Work was done in a timely fashion. An inspector from the company followed up a few times to ensure the site was cleared of debris. Once immediately afterward and once after the snow had melted.
We are happy with the results and friends and neighbours have commented on the appearance.

Thank you, Robert. Your roof looks fabulous. And our family greatly enjoyed your delicious home made spreads! That was very gracious of you.

red dog  in Cumberland
red dog in Cumberland

Steel roof installation

The company had a very positive presentation . They did the work on time and had a good clean site.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a steel roof

Thank you, Red Dog in Cumberland. Please email me so that I know which client to thank. And also which crew to pass on your review. Our crews work very passionately on each roof, and they are always thrilled with these reviews.

Marianne S in Arnprior
Marianne S in Arnprior
0 reviews Arnprior, ON

Steel roof reno

I recently had a new steel roof installed by Roofs of Steel. I first met the Model Home Program Manager for Roofs of Steel at the Ottawa Home Show. The display and presentation were very appealing so I made an appointment to discuss a quote for reroofing my home.

The manager was very professional and well-prepared. She explained all the ins and outs, and answered all my questions more than adequately. She had samples of the materials so I could get a look and feel for everything from the membrane that covers the roof to the colours and textures of the roofing material itself.

The roofers were accommodating and also answered any questions I had. They were keen to do a good job. They kept the area as clear as possible while working and tidied up at the end of each day.

The work was done quickly and efficiently, and the result is beautiful!

What a wonderful review, Marianne. Thank you. Michel, Shaun and their crew are thrilled.

Liz Yong in Ottawa
Liz Yong in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Service Excellence: Roofs of Steel Inc.

Roofs of Steel has provided me with outstanding client service. I am overwhelmingly impressed with the owner and crew....they are incredibly professional and caring. They take the time to respond to all enquiries in a timely manner, even after a roof has been installed. I had issues with snow guards that were installed by another company, and Roofs of Steel came to the rescue by independently researching the matter, providing me with expert advice, and offering incredible service. They were efficient and reliable in every way. I would not hesitate to recommend Roofs of Steel to anyone. Bravo!

Thank you, Liz. Your feedback means the world to us. Much appreciated. It has been wonderful dealing with you.

Kathryn &.
Kathryn &.

Steel shingles

Roofs of Steel provided excellent service and a superior product. They completed our new roof in 5 days (including an unanticipated additional repair). The crew (Sean) was very professional, contacting us to ensure that we knew when he was coming and what to expect. He was very courteous, and left the work side tidy at the end of each day. We are very satisfied with our new roof.

Thank you, Kathryn and John. We are are delighted with your review and with your roof. It is a pleasure dealing with you.

D M.
D M.

Roof

What an unbelievable experience dealing with Sean and his crew who installed our new roof. Sean made a phone call to us prior to installation just to touch base on what would be taking place in regards to timing, material, and any questions we had. He made an effort putting us, the client, feel he was here for us. At the end of each day, the cleanup was done with care and professionalism. Absolutely no debris was left in our yard. Thank you Sean for your excellent workmanship. You have reached beyond our expectations. You are a credit to Antonia's company: Roofs

of Steel. The only negative comment is the fact that unfortunately

another company does not provide warranty on their snow guards. This is unacceptable as a consumer and therefore would not be able to recommend the other company .

thank you, Doug. So happy with your great experience. Your roof looks amazing! And like I said: Roofs of Steel will provide the full warranty on your snow guards.

HomeStars in Ottawa
HomeStars in Ottawa

Steel Roof

Our asphalt shingle roof was getting old and we knew it would have to be replaced soon. After speaking with Antonia at Roofs of Steel, we were convinced that their product would combine the best efficiency with a great look, also considering that our property value would be enhanced. The lifetime warranty was also a decisive factor for us.

As the installataion took place at the beginning of March, the work team came and removed all the snow and ice from our roof. Seven days of work was all it took to install the new roof system. Sean, our team leader, was very professional. Always on time, he ensured that the installation was completed safely and properly. Ask for him when you have your own roof done.
The result is truly beautiful and looks very sturdy. Passers by and neighbours would stop by and comment positively as the work was in progress.
We couldn't be happier with our new roof.

Thank you, Daniel and Helene. Your words mean a great deal to all of us. And you are right: Sean and his crew are amazing. We know you will enjoy your beautiful roof for many decades.

More about Roofs of Steel Inc

Welcome to Roofs Of Steel Inc. Our beautiful steel roof is maintenance-free and has a life time warranty on both material and labor. We're a Canadian-owned metal roofing company based out of the Ottawa area and pride ourselves on provided a top-quality product with expert installation and superior customer service. With a Roofs of Steel roof you don't ever have to worry about re-roofing your home. All our crews have their working at heights licenses, and are covered by WSIB and for liability insurance. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.

***

Ottawa metal roofs - Kanata metal roof - Orleans metal roofs - Stittsville metal roofs - Cornwall metal roofs - Hawkesbury metal roofs - L'Orignal metal roofs - Carp metal roofs - Arnprior metal roofs - Nepean metal roofs - Manotick metal roofs - Greely metal roofs - Russell metal roofs - Carleton Place metal roofs - Pembroke metal roofs - Best metal roofs - Metal Roof Installations - Home Improvement Ottawa - Quality Roof Installations