Maple Electrical Services

Maple Electrical Services

Review for Maple Electrical Services

Sabad66
Sabad66

Great quality work, fair pricing

Dal came over and fished some wire through my finished basement. It was not an easy job but he was able to do it. My only minor complaint is pricing on materials are a bit high, ideally he should be receiving contractor pricing on wire instead of retail. That said, his labour rates are very fair. I would use him again and recommend him too

Dear Sabad,
Thank you so much for your review. I am so sorry to hear that you feel wire price is more. When you call me you asked me to run one circuit from your panel to the mechanical room that I have enuff wire in my van. But when I came to your house to finish the job then you asked me to run two circuits from the panel to the mechanical room but I got wire only for one circuit. You agreed to pay Time+material. I have to go to get the wire that I told you. You said home depot is very closer to my house and agreed to pay Home Depot price for the wire. I charged the same as Home Depot Charge me you can go to Home Depot with my invoice and check the price for 10/2 NMD90 wire. You agreed to pay me by Time+Material it will cost you more if I go to the wholesalers because it will take me more then an hour to get the wire. Actually, I saved your money.
Thanks
Dal

More about Maple Electrical Services

The company does any Electrical work in residential and commercial. - New house wiring - Install sub panel- Upgrade the main service with a permit- Troubleshoot any electric problem in residential and Commercial. Quality work according to city electrical code.
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?