Coastal Softwash Solutions Ltd.

House Cleaning Exteriors
Surrey BC V3V 3H8
House Cleaning Exteriors
Coastal Softwash Solutions Ltd.

Reviews for Coastal Softwash Solutions Ltd.

Private User reviews Anmore, BC

Gutter cleaning

Coastal Softwash Solution is very knowledgeable and highly professional team. They do what they promise and even go extra miles. For sure, I will use their services again, and recommend this company without any reservation.

Kristin
Kristin

Roof cleaning including moss removal, cleaning gutters and spray

We are so happy with the roof cleaning that Nikolay did on our concrete tile roof yesterday! His quote was the lower quote that we received and he definitely delivered a quality servicing of our roof. Nikolay and his colleague arrived promptly and did such a thorough job from start to finish. After completion they also cleaned all areas as well so there was no trace of any moss on our balconies or driveway. He was also able to get rid of the white lichen marks on our roof which I didn’t think would come off! We will definitely use Nikolay again for future roof servicing!

Hi Kristin,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Nikolay.

Liza
Liza
1 review , ON

Exterior Cleaning

We first used Coastal Softwash to clean the interior of our gutters this fall and they were punctual and professional. Nikolay came to our house this week to clean the stains off the outside of our gutters and left them shining. He also cleaned our windows and meticulously checked each one to ensure they were spotless. We also had him clean the dark algae off the stucco inside and outside the walls of our upper deck and Duradeck flooring, and left it all looking new. Very impressive. We'll use Coastal Softwash again to clean the moss off our roof when the time comes.

Thank you Liza, it's my pleasure. Looking forward to see you again for roof cleaning and regular exterior maintenance of your property.

louisebro1948
louisebro1948
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Nicolay was very thorough and also did more than I asked him to. Thank you so much for the great work on my home. I will definitely give him my recommendation.

Nicola was very thorough and also did more than I asked him to.Thank you so much for the great work on my home.I definitely will recommend him.

Thank you Louise, I am very happy that you are satisfied with our work.
Nikolay.

Richard S.
Richard S.
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Roof, gutter, driveway and sidewalk cleaning.

Professional, ... polite, ... quality equipment and process.... Technician contacted us to confirm appointment and again to say that he was on the way. He arrived early and stayed late to complete the job. I would use their services again without question. It is always a pleasant surprise when service companies deliver on their promises. They met my expectations in all ways.

Hi Richard,
Thank you very much for your feedback. looking forward to seeing you again. Nikolay

Don
Don
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutter Cleaning

Gutter Cleaning - top notch service. Had to run out, but Nikolay was able to perform the gutter cleaning and send pictures afterwards. Prompt quality service!

More about Coastal Softwash Solutions Ltd.

Welcome to Coastal Softwash Solutions Ltd. We are a Coquitlam based company specializing in providing soft and pressure washing quality services for home owners, local businesses and strata managers. *** Coastal Softwash Solutions offers the following pressure and soft washing services: Roof Cleaning Exterior House Cleaning Deck / Patio Cleaning ...
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in Cloverdale?