Stonehaven contracting

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto
1 review , ON

Bathroom renovation

My husband and I own an old farmhouse in Bowmanville. We hired Stephen from Stonehaven Contracting to do a complete remodel of our main bathroom. Stephen and his crew came in and did an amazing job. From the care he took in the gutting and dismantling of the original bathroom to his advice ,efficiency and craftsmanship in completing our new beautiful bathroom, we are extremely satisfied with his company and would highly recommend stone haven contracting for any interior or exterior work .
Thanks Stephen
Steve and michelle

More about Stonehaven contracting

My name is Stephen Decicco and I have worked in carpentry for over 15 years. During this time, I have made many friendships which have lead to partnerships with other tradespeople. Some of these partnerships include; plumbers, electricians, tilers, roofers, HVAC and many more. These resources are to help simplify ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Bowmanville?