1) Showed up on time.
2) Chiseled off mortar from old tiles and wall and re-applied.
3) Came back the following day to do the grout as I had supplied 24 hour
4) Cleaned out driveway catch basin and installed a screen to prevent
debris build up.
5) Patched about a half dozen holes in the wall of basement apartment.
6) Sanded and painted over repaired areas.
7) Properly positioned rear lit bathroom mirror so it seated properly.
8) Hung up the summer tires in my garage.
9) Left all work areas clean and tidy.
Russell tells me he is just starting his company. I think he will do well because the man is a professional. You can see it in his work and his work habits. I will definitely hire Lacaden Renovations for future projects.
Jerry Roos Homeowner Bloor West Village