Lacaden Renovations

Reviews for Lacaden Renovations

deborah.salsberg
deborah.salsberg
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fence fix and install outdoor light

Russell was on time, friendly and efficient. He had both jobs done in a very short time and cleaned up after the work. I would definitely use his service again and recommend him.

Hi Deborah. My pleasure! I would be glad to help in any way I can.

Thank you so much for choosing Lacaden Renovations!

Michelle and Ross
Michelle and Ross

Tiling/Dry Wall

Russel was great. He fixed some tiling that needed to be replaced due to a leaky pipe.
He's on time, clean, affordable and does a very professional job. Looks great, we're very happy.
We would definitely recommend and use Russel's services again.

Hello Michelle and Ross. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I greatly appreciate it. Rest assured I would try my best to be on top of my work and grow in my services. Until we meet again! 🙂 all the best

Jerry R.
Jerry R.

Tile outside wall, clean catch basin, fill in some holes in basement apartment, and paint, install lighted bathroom mirror.

1) Showed up on time.
2) Chiseled off mortar from old tiles and wall and re-applied.
3) Came back the following day to do the grout as I had supplied 24 hour
setting mortar.
4) Cleaned out driveway catch basin and installed a screen to prevent
debris build up.
5) Patched about a half dozen holes in the wall of basement apartment.
6) Sanded and painted over repaired areas.
7) Properly positioned rear lit bathroom mirror so it seated properly.
8) Hung up the summer tires in my garage.
9) Left all work areas clean and tidy.

Russell tells me he is just starting his company. I think he will do well because the man is a professional. You can see it in his work and his work habits. I will definitely hire Lacaden Renovations for future projects.

Jerry Roos Homeowner Bloor West Village

Thank you Jerry for the great review and high rating much appreciated . I take a lot of pride in being on the job site everyday until the job is completed. I an honored to have you as a customer and we're looking forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Monica C.
Monica C.

Painting and installation of backsplash in the kitchen and drywall in room.

Lacarden Renovations did an excellent job. Russel was reliable and professional. I am completely satisfied with how nice my kitchen looks with the backsplash. Lacarden did an excellent job with the painting also. I will certainly use this company again and I highly recommend them.

Hi monica, thank you for a great review and we're glad to hear that you are happy with your new backplash and new interior paint.

More about Lacaden Renovations

We do basement demo, from framing, drywall, plaster mudding, painting, flooring (laminate, hardwood, tiling, vinyl) , kitChen(costume kitchen)backsplash, trims, doors, stairs and etc...