GR Solutions

Reviews for GR Solutions

Jon
Jon
1 review Milton, ON

Install LED lights under kitchen cabinets

Contractor came to give a quote and recommended a newer type of low voltage LED lights that could save us money on our monthly electrical bill. Contractor was honest and completed the job in a timely matter. Contractor worked in the most professional way. I would highly recommend his services.

Max
Max
2 reviews , ON

LED Lighting conversion

Worknwas donenon budget - very neat workmanship and German is a pleasure to deal with. Will certainly use them again.

Nicole R.
Nicole R.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Panel box replacement

Replaced a panel box in a condo unit.
My client was extremely happy with the fast response on a quote and given our timeline they were very accommodating.
One happy client!

Dean I.
Dean I.
1 review Burlington, ON

Home Renovation Electrical

I had a large pool and cabana project completed and needed an electricial contractor for the job. GR Solutions was suggested to me by a friend. I made and appointment and I was met by a member of their team named German. Not only did he show up but he showed up on time. We talked about what I was looking for. His suggestions and knowledge left me impressed. The quote was very reasonable in comparison to others electrical companies I had come to price the job. I chose GR Solutions in the end because they assisted me with everything. The design, the permits. Completion of the work with no surprises or additional costs. It was all looked after as promised.

I would most definitely use them again.

More about GR Solutions

GR Solutions Inc. We are an electrical company that focuses on energy efficient lights and equipment for residential, industrial and commercial buildings. Our company focuses on customer satisfaction, product quality, and quality of installation of our products, which are constantly being updated to provide the newest technology on the market. Our valued and satisfied customers are very happy with our products and also our team of fully licensed electricians that strive for perfection. For all your electrical needs call us for a free quote now.