Blossom Cleaners

Sabeen
Sabeen
5 reviews Milton, ON

Home cleaning

I was able to book a home cleaning appointment almost immediately for a time that suited my schedule. Cleaner arrived on time and I was happy with the level of service provided. I have already scheduled my next clean appointment!!

Thanks Sabeen. Looking forward to continually serve your household with excellence.

Ismat
Ismat
1 review Milton, ON

Move in deep clean

Comfort was very professional and did an incredible job with the deep clean required for our move in!

I am glad you liked my services. It was a pleasure cleaning your new home. Do patronize is again, thanks.

bidamex
bidamex

Home cleaning and staging

Their staff was very professional and they used eco friendly products in cleaning, my clients house was spotless and very well staged. I’ll definitely recommend them

Thanks for your wonderful review. It was nice doing business with you, we look forward to serving your clients in the future.

Isaiah
Isaiah
1 review Brantford, ON

Kitchen

The cleaner was very respectful and careful as to not break anything during her cleaning. She took her time and did detailed cleaning. Very satisfied

Thanks for the great review, Isaiah. It was great doing business with you, looking forward to serve you more in the future.

More about Blossom Cleaners

Blossom Cleaners was established based on the principles of integrity and wellness. Research shows that being in a clean environment has positive psychological effects on the brain and increases productivity. This is why we make it our duty to transform your space into the best so you can have tranquility ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Richmond Hill?