Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Green Rhino Renos

Kevin
Kevin

Backyard landscaping

Extension and re-sodding of backyard lawn, removal of bushes, shrubs, plants, etc., installation of garden bed and gate, laying of mulch. Ram and his team were hard working and a very pleasant and honest team.

thank you for the review Kevin. looking forward to working with you in the future.

Tanya in Mississauga
Tanya in Mississauga

Garden Cleanup

I was desperate to get a cleanup done of my front and backyard garden which was overgrown and needed to be done within 3 weeks. Thinking that I would not get anyone so late in the season, I then found Green Rhino Reno's - I sent a request at 11AM and within 30 mins Al called me back and was able to send someone that afternoon to tackle the work. I could not believe it! Needless to say, I am pleased with the work done and the guys were polite, professional and respectful. I can not speak highly enough of you guys ! Anyone that is needing work done, I place my stamp of approval on the work and the workers! So much so, that I have already recommended them to two of my friends who are looking to get work done. Thank you so much Al for getting this work done for me in record time and I am sure that the new owners of my beautiful home will be ecstatic as well ! Cheers, Tanya

Green Rhino is happy to have client on that level of satisfactory like you. looking forward to working with you in the future.

Ram Al

Sue G.
Sue G.

Fencewe

Required a camouflaging fence around our AC unit. We had some difficulties at the beginning sorting out our expectations for the look of the finished product. And there were some weather delays. However we cannot speak highly enough of Ram’s responsiveness to our concerns and his willingness to make changes to our satisfaction. From that point of view, the rating is a 5

we always try our best to keep our clients satisfied. it was pleasure working on that section, thank you on behalf of Green Rhino Renos

rory
rory

Garden clearance, inclduign leaf and clutter clearing and tree pruning.

A 5 star great overall service. The communication between myself and the team was timely, precise and efficient. The work was done better than asked for and without any issues of any kind. Simply brilliant!

we are happy to have you as a happy client Rory. that we thrive to provide our clients with that level of satisfaction. hope you enjoyed our workmanship.
thank you on behalf of Green Rhino Renos

Paul
Paul

Seasonal clean up and invasive vine removal

Had some invasive vines crawling up the house and getting into windows. Ram cleaned it up and tidied my whole property.

thank you for the opportunity to work at your property. we are happy that you are satisfied with our work and hope to hear from you again soon.

shihaba
shihaba

Flooring

These guys are awesome!
Finished the prpject on time with excellent craftsmanship! Definetly reccomend them to anybody that want their house to look and feel amazing

Thank you for the amazing review. our team at Green Rhino was pleased to complete your project. Green Rhino will be happy to provide other services at your home. waiting to hear from you.

Green Rhino

AG
AG

Carpet to Oak stairs

Impeccable workers and attitude. Did a profound job with my home, made it much easier to maintain. Ram was very patient with my requests and followed though with them, which knowing myself can be difficult. Their work ethic was clean and respectful. I am very happy with this job and it was done exactly the way I need it to. Thank you so much for this and I will be using your services again.

GRR is glad to hear that you are satisfied with product we provided you and definitely are eager to work with you again such a wonderful client.

Mahmoud
Mahmoud

Lawn care

Ram and his crew do great work everytime they visit. Always on time and pay attention to details. They have been servicing me for 2 seasons now and I am very satisfied with their service.

Thank you Mr. Alani. we will be on time this season as well :)

muhanad
muhanad
1 review Milton, ON

Home Renovation

This is not the first job i hired Green Rhino Renos, their experience, proffisionalisim, planning and communication skills allow them evertime to complete the tasks on time. When i first hired them they represented me with their criminal record and insurance and they proved to be very trustworthy. Also, what i really love about them they are very enthusiastic, out of the box thinkers, they go above and beyond to make sure the job is up to the standards.
In this particular project i had them to backyard remodel hardwood refinish installed brand new hardwood stairs replace carpet with laminate upstairs then renovated to a new kitchen new countertops backsplash. Full house paint including trims moldings, windows and frames. Demolish dump indisposed cleanup and have the house ready for Disposal.

Thank you Mr. Zaki for the generous review, we at GRR are happy to meet your expectations and definitely are interested in completing more projects for you.

More about Green Rhino Renos

Green Rhino Reno Inc. was created to permanently change how the construction, renovation and property maintenance industry operate. Our mission at GRR is to provide home owners with a complete one stop to envision, create and maintain the most important part of every family, their home. Also to penetrate the competitive construction market by treating every family as our own and walk the extra mile to ensure we understand and meet every clients dream.
Green Rhino Reno team offers over 20 years of experience in meeting homeowner’s vision. Our team’s professionalism in planning, managing and executing every project is outstanding in every aspect. The most important asset is our team’s workmanship that is considered to be family trustworthy, quality work and complete projects in timely manner.
we provide interior remodeling and renovations. Exterior design and build. also, we offer property maintenance services customized to every need.