Arseneau Home Comfort Ltd

Reviews for Arseneau Home Comfort Ltd

Ivan in Toronto
Ivan in Toronto

Service on NTI boiler

David came right on time and did a Service the way was promised.
I sign up for yearly service of my boiler, because the inspection of boiler was done very well.
We were always looking for somebody that knows the job,
Ivan

Hello Ivan, We are very appreciative that you chose Arseneau Home Comfort to service your boiler. We look forward to a great relationship going forward as we maintain your equipment in the coming years. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

stevefcross
stevefcross
2 reviews Acton, ON

New furnace, air conditioner, humidifier, hot water tank all on propane converted from oil, including some additional venting.

Timely, professional, competitively priced, conscientious, safe (under the current physical distancing requirements), cooperative, looking for ways to make the job completed in a way that is in the customers best interest. Well done!

Thank you Steve for taking the time to post such a nice review. As an essential business it is critically important to us that we follow all of the protocol and guidelines that have been established for physical distancing to keep ourselves and our customers safe. We are glad we were able to complete the work and provide you with a new system that fits all of your needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your new system.

Gary C.
Gary C.
0 reviews Loretto, ON

Furnace - emergency replacement

Came home from a extended long weekend to find out the furnace had quit. Called Arseneau Home Comfort and they responded right away. Shifted some non-emergency jobs to fit me in and had a new furnace installed with 36 hrs of contact (could have been sooner but I pushed it out a day) . Very pleased with new furnace and the whole experience with AHC - showed up when they said they would and did the job they committed to. Would highly recommend. Price was very competitive, advice and service was outstanding. No complaints.

Hi Gary, Thanks so much for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we a very pleased that you were happy with everything. We very much appreciate your business. Have a wonderful day!

rockcottagefarms
rockcottagefarms
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Furnace

Dave has installed furnaces in 3 houses for us in addition to a heated floor in a large shop. We would not hesitate to recommend Dave and his team for their honesty, reliability and attention to detail. Arseneau Home Comfort has been open and truthful about our needs even when it meant less sales for their business

Thank you so much for your review of Arseneau Home Comfort. We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do this. It's always a pleasure to know that customers are happy with our heating and air conditioning service that they would recommend us. We hope you have a great day!

Jackie C in Wingham
Jackie C in Wingham
1 review Wingham, ON

Heting and Air Conditioning Woes

In 2013 I bought a very old home and unfortunately had problems every year with the furnaces, air conditioners, fireplaces and humidifiers (all of which I have two of) after four years of having different contractors in to try and remedy things and ultimately replacing both furnaces, I finally, with the help of Dave had a warm winter and a cooler summer. Not only does he know his “stuff” he takes great pride in making sure things are done right and he was definitely the most relaxed and pleasant person to deal with. Definitely my go to company in the future for any of my home comfort issues.

Jackie C.

Thank you Jackie for your lovely review. We truly appreciate you taking the time and we are happy that you are experiencing a better home indoor climate in every season. :)

Wasef
Wasef

Gas Furnace Service

Dave was very professional with his work and did the servicing of our furnace in a timely manner. As he did the work, he also recommended a few other items to consider to operate our furnace at its optimum. We also had some concerns with our gas stove appliance, he inspected the appliance thoroughly and did leak test to put our mind at ease. Highly recommend this company!

Thank you Wasef for your wonderful review, we appreciate it! We are so happy that we were able to put your mind at ease and help you with some tips for better efficiency on your furnace.

Justin McClintock in Caledon Village
Justin McClintock in Caledon Village
1 review Caledon, ON

No Heat Call

As a Real Estate agent it's hard to find reliable contractors I can trust to send to my clients but I confidently refer these guys on a regular basis.

I woke up with no heat in the middle of January and Dave was able to help me troubleshoot the problem to just being a faulty thermostat and was able to come over and get me up and running almost immediately.

I wanted a newer smart style thermostat but didn't really know what the best solution to go with would be. Dave was extremely professional in helping me determine what my needs would be without pressurile or being pushy and you could tell he was really knowledgeable about his products and services and really enjoys what he does.

In the end I was able to choose an option I was very happy with and it wasn't even the most expensive but suited everything I needed. He gave me a tutorial on how to operate it and set it up on my phone.

Thank you for your review Justin, it's never a good thing to have no heat in the middle of January and that's why we do our best to get there as soon as possible. We are glad we were able to resolve the issue quickly. The new thermostats can play a big role in the efficiency of your system and we're glad you are enjoying the convenience of being able to monitor from your phone.

Norma
Norma

Boiler maintenance

Dave, does awesome work. He is punctual and meticulous. He had our boiler up and running in no time. I would definitely refer him to anyone.

Hi Norma, Thank you for writing your review. It was a pleasure to meet you and we are glad you were happy with our service. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything in the future.
Best Regards

Lyndsey in Caledon
Lyndsey in Caledon
0 reviews Caledon, ON

AC install

Had my AC and smart thermostat installed this summer. Dave and his crew were very professional, extremely knowledgeable and definitely went the extra mile to ensure I was 100% satisfied. In the future I will be calling Arseneau Home Comfort for any questions or concerns I have! Would highly recommend!! GREAT JOB!!

Thanks Lyndsey, so glad you are happy with your new Air Conditioner. Thanks for your review!

kingpin089082 in Orangeville
kingpin089082 in Orangeville
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Propane Furnace and central air, supply and install

Arseneau Home Comfort was excellent customer service from purchase to installation. They used drop clothes to remove the old furnace and install the new one. Once completed everything was cleaned up. No mess, no issues, no problems post installation. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Matt for your recommendation. We are glad you are happy with everything about your installation and customer service and want to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are just a call away should you need anything in the future.

More about Arseneau Home Comfort Ltd

We are a Heating & Cooling, Repair and Installation Contractor. Our team is dedicated to helping our customers, employees, and community. We are a Bryant dealer but also repair all makes and models of furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps. Our company is committed to customer service, cleaner and safer ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brampton?