Arseneau Home Comfort Ltd

Arseneau Home Comfort Ltd

Reviews for Arseneau Home Comfort Ltd

Private User reviews Alton, ON

HVAC replacement

Arseneau team was professional, on time! Technicians took the time to field our questions and were very courteous.

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that all your questions were answered and you were happy with your HVAC replacement. Have a wonderful day!

Nicole in Alliston
Nicole in Alliston
1 review Caledon, ON

Geo unit replacement

Heat exchanger on Geo unit failed. Dave and his team not only did a great job removing and replacing entire unit they upgraded our filter and improved our systems operation to increase the heating and cooling. Great job!

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We truly appreciate it and glad that you were happy with the service! Take care

Jackie
Jackie
0 reviews Wingham, ON

The best service.

Two other companies had been hired to fix my heating and air conditioning problems, but despite big bills were unsuccessful. Dave was able to fix both of my problems and make my home comfortable again. It is hard to find good service these days so the expertise, prompt service, fair pricing and attention to detail and clean up were much appreciated. My goto company for any future issues.

Thanks for sharing your experience Jackie! We look forward to helping you out with any future HVAC needs. Have a great day :)

Dimitri in Toronto
Dimitri in Toronto

Installation of air conditioning

Dave was prompt in supplying a quote and completing the job as promised. His was the most competitive price. The installation was completed in one day and I had a cool house that evening. The system continue to work well and I would not hesitate to recommend his work to others.

Thank you Dimitri for choosing Arseneau Home Comfort to install your air conditioner, we appreciate your business and for taking the time to write a review for us!

Leanne.Fournier in Orangeville
Leanne.Fournier in Orangeville
1 review Acton, ON

Replace furnace, air conditioner and convert to propane

I Was referred to Dave and I sent him an email for a quote. Dave responded same day and came out 2 days later to inspect. he provided me with a quote on the spot and a week later came to start the installation. The whole team was great and the work was done on time and efficiently. They cleaned up perfectly after the job was done too. We were thrilled with their service.

We are so pleased that you are thrilled with our service and glad that we could complete your installation in a timely manner. Thank you for taking the time to send us your review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are always here if you have any questions!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replace my furnace

I like the job that is done in quality manner and very organized. I would recommend this product and company.

We are so glad you are happy with the result and service. Thank you for your kind review!

sandilpz in Orangeville
sandilpz in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Install thermostat

Dave came to install a new thermostat but noticed that the house was not cooling down after initial setup. He offered to take a look at the unit to find out if there was any underlying issues. He was patient as I made contact to see if I already had a maintenance package to cover the service and quickly got to work ensuring we had AC during the heat wave. I am thankful that he was a qualified individual who knew more than how to install a thermostat.

Thank you for your lovely review! We appreciate your taking the time. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Change from oil to propane, furnace, ac, and water heater

A great professional and courteous team. Everything was installed as quoted. All questions answered. Would recommend highly.

Thank you for the lovely review! Any questions at all about your new equipment, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Condo Ductless Air Conditioning

They were professional - came when supposed to come and worked hard to a high standard - very happy with the work

Hi Peter, We are so glad that you are pleased with your new Ductless Air Conditioner and the workmanship of Arseneau Home Comfort. As always if you have any questions or future needs please do not hesitate to contact us. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us!

More about Arseneau Home Comfort Ltd

We are a Heating & Cooling, Repair and Installation Contractor. Our team is dedicated to helping our customers, employees, and community. We are a Bryant dealer but also repair all makes and models of furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps. Our company is committed to customer service, cleaner and safer ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brampton?