OGN Construction Ltd.

Toronto ON M9M 1S1
OGN Construction Ltd.

Reviews for OGN Construction Ltd.

irinanik
irinanik

Replace Roof

I needed a roofer on a short notice and Ogie answered my request. He was on time, took photos of the damage and offered me two ways to do the repairs. He then took pictures of the completed work. I will hire OGN again.

Thank you!

gortrd
gortrd

Roof

Ogie came at exactly the time we had arranged. He assessed the situation, and suggested a lower cost way to fix the problem. Completed the job right away. Honest, fair, excellent work. Was respectful of my property and cleaned up before leaving. I would strongly recommend

it was a pleasure to be able to work with you, thank you!

eugenealexandrov0
eugenealexandrov0

Dealership flat roof replacement

Very prompt, professional, and organized guys. Came with their own equipment and were very courteous of our busy and small lot

we are greatful for giving us the opportunity to work with you!

More about OGN Construction Ltd.

Welcome to OGN Construction Ltd! We specialize in roofing, metal work, sagiwall siding and everything in between.

Call us for a free quote on roofing today at 6476274294!