Core Built Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5A 0G2

Reviews for Core Built Inc.

sandy13west in Toronto
sandy13west in Toronto

Brand New Patio!

Beni was so polite and patient. He explained every step, started in a timely manner and now we have an incredible patio to enjoy! Thank you and your team for all of your hard work.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I’m beyond satisfied with the work Beni has done for my family and happy to know I can rely on him for any future projects. He is extremely diligent and his attention to detail through the course of this project provided me with consistent comfort to know I didn’t need to worry, remind or nit-pick him about any particular outcome to his work and my home. Communication was never an issue and Beni was always transparent about any expenses or costs.
Although these photos are a direct reflection of Beni’s work, I find it important to shed context to the unfortunate situation I was in. Prior to seeking his services, just as we were about to receive all our materials (customer cabinets, furniture, etc.), our previous contractor responsible for the labour bailed on us last minute. Following this, I was referred to Beni and feared the need to explain the intricacies of our intended kitchen design as we had custom cabinets that supposedly required a level of expertise to install. Anxious and worried that I would have to spend more time and money to find the right person, I was surprised by how effortless Beni grasped our needs, alongside his upfront and transparent personality of drawing realistic expectations for us. The total duration of this project took me 5 months, but Beni only needed 2 weeks to execute everything to a standard above and beyond. The photos speak for themselves, but don’t tell the story of impact he had for my family and I. He is extremely reasonable with his services and a highly qualified professional. Without a doubt, I would recommend him to anyone looking for general contracting services, not limited to kitchen renovations. Thank you Beni!
The total running cost of this project was including materials (tiles, all appliances, counter top/back splash, etc) and labour.

Thank you for the kind words and your recommendation. So glad that you and Your family are happy with the end result. We look forward to working with you again.

Kimber J.
Kimber J.

Installed a banister from the main floor to the second floor

Beni was very detailed in the work he did. He custom build a 5½" post for the bottom of the stairs to match the top post, and installed spindles that matched the spindles on the second floor. The finished product was very professional looking. We are very pleased with his work and will definitely recommend him.

It was a pleasure having the opportunity to work on your house. Thank you for the kind words.

Regards,
Beni

Mary
Mary

Backyard renovation

Beni built new fences and a deck and pergola in my backyard and I'm delighted with the end result. He started work the day he promised and finished the job on schedule. He helped me put my ideas into something real and even added little extra details of his own design. He is creative and a very focused and diligent worker. The job involved working with my neighbours as well and we are all looking forward to enjoying our new backyards next summer.

Thank you for taking the time to review us Mary! We're thrilled to know you were happy with the service from start to finish and the outcome for your backyard transformation was amazing. We're looking forward to working with you in the future!

Conrad
Conrad

Fence Replacement

The fence looks immaculate! Beni’s workmanship on my fence was exceptional - from the initial consultations about what we envisioned to the attention to details that Beni crafted is above and beyond what we were expecting. Beni suggested tasteful and sophisticated design ideas and skillfully created a fantastic looking fence that definitely elevated the aesthetics of my yard. Beni was also very approachable, professional and fair - a great pleasure to work with!

Thank you for your feedback! We hope you enjoy your backyard fence for years to come!

daniel3.smith
daniel3.smith

Refurbishing base boards, painting etc before move in

Highly recommended service. Fantastic work done, under time and under budget. Very statsisifed with the work done and several items were above and beyond expectations (cutting and fitting to make very point flush in even obsecure out of sight areas).

Thank you for choosing us for your condo project, we look forward to working with you in the future!

Looking for General Contractors pros in Old Toronto?