G.E.M Contractors Inc.

Toronto ON M3J 2L6
G.E.M Contractors Inc.

Reviews for G.E.M Contractors Inc.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen and bathroom reno

I just have my kitchen and bathroom renovated, and I feel extremely happy with the results. Every single penny that I spent through G.E.M is worth it. I will forward my recommendation to anyone who is still confused whether or not to try the services that G.E.M provides

Thank you for choosing G.E.M Contractors Inc, hopefully to recommend my company to your friends and neighbours.... have a wonderful time and enjoy your new kitchen and bathroom.

kakrana
kakrana

Kitchen Countertop Replacement

Finally I get my beautiful kitchen countertop in a week, I highly recommend this guy for your countertops replaced. Please contact G.E.M Contractors Inc

Thank you so much for your great review. Hopefully you can recommend our company to your friends and somebody else to support G.E.M Contractors Inc.

More about G.E.M Contractors Inc.

Welcome to G.E.M Contractors
G.E.M Contractors Inc provides granite, marble and quartz fabrication, installation and design services for your home projects such as granite kitchen counter-tops, marble vanities in bathrooms, stairs, or other surfaces that bring luxury and comfort to your home. We also produce and install granite or marble tops for businesses, for places like lobby, conference halls, bathrooms, etc. Our goal is combine architectural compatibility with budget considerations right from the start of the design concept, or from choosing the right natural stone slab for the project and giving each job the just-right application.

The staff at G.E.M Contractors Inc is involved in every phase of each project from the selection of stone at the quarry, the concept and design, stone cutting, fabrication or finishing, and finally the granite or marble installation and job completion.

You can be assured that with our direct involvement in every aspect of your granite surface, the large capacity of our manufacturing facility of 4,000 sq. f. and with the newest equipment we operate with, we will be able to provide you with the highest quality and most satisfying product in the industry.