G.E.M Contractors Inc.

Countertops
Toronto ON M3J 2L6
Countertops
G.E.M Contractors Inc.

Reviews for G.E.M Contractors Inc.

Christine in Brampton
Christine in Brampton

Awesome job!!!

I feel just like another person said on this website. Every single penny that I spent with GEM contractors was well worth it! They removed my old countertop, installed the new quartz countertop and backsplash and it looks amazing! I am very happy with their service, the product and the installation and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Excellent

This is an excellent company, everything installed with professionalism, accuracy and all materials were high quality. I’m very pleased with my new countertops. the turnaround time was very reasonable, only 5 days! Thanks!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen and bathroom reno

I just have my kitchen and bathroom renovated, and I feel extremely happy with the results. Every single penny that I spent through G.E.M is worth it. I will forward my recommendation to anyone who is still confused whether or not to try the services that G.E.M provides

Thank you for choosing G.E.M Contractors Inc, hopefully to recommend my company to your friends and neighbours.... have a wonderful time and enjoy your new kitchen and bathroom.

kakrana
kakrana

Kitchen Countertop Replacement

Finally I get my beautiful kitchen countertop in a week, I highly recommend this guy for your countertops replaced. Please contact G.E.M Contractors Inc

Thank you so much for your great review. Hopefully you can recommend our company to your friends and somebody else to support G.E.M Contractors Inc.

More about G.E.M Contractors Inc.

Welcome to G. E. M Contractors G. E. M Contractors Inc provides granite, marble and quartz fabrication, installation and design services for your home projects such as granite kitchen counter-tops, marble vanities in bathrooms, stairs, or other surfaces that bring luxury and comfort to your home. We also produce and ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Noth York?