We Paint Siding

George
George
1 review Halton Hills, ON

garage

The crew spent a day sanding and prepping the building, they surprised me with there attention to every last detail. They came and painted the next day and I'm very happy with the finished product ! I can't say enough about the guy's, they were able to answer any questions I had, very neat and tidy (no overspray etc.) very respectful of my property and family.
Very happy with process from start to finish and would highly recommend We Paint Siding to anyone looking for this service

Thank you George! We appreciate you taking the time to do this review.

1234 in Oakville
1234 in Oakville

All sides of a two story house spray painted brick and aluminum siding.

Kevin and his team exceeded our expectations on this job. They pressured washed the house. Let it dry for several days. Masked and taped off everything that wasn't getting spray painted. Removed our down spouts. They were knowledge and hard working. They cleaned up the job site and didn't leave until everything was perfect. We are experienced renovators and know an excellent job when we get it. We would highly recommend WE PAINT SIDING.

Thank you very much for your review and such kind words throughout the process. We are very pleased that you are so thrilled with your 'new' home. Painting brick is a growing trend your house is a perfect example of why. It is an affordable and long-lasting solution with massive impact!

Maria from Toronto
Maria from Toronto

Exterior painting - residential Home

I cannot express how happy my husband and I are. The paint job came out more beautiful than what we expected.
Our painting crew from "WePaintSiding" were outstanding and so pleasant to talk too. They worked very hard and were very knowledgeable to answer questions we asked them.
I cannot express my gratitude regarding choosing the right professional company to work on my home.
Amazingly happy customers.
Thank you!
Maria & Rocky

Thank you Maria and Rocky. We're glad to know that you'll enjoy your 'new' house for years to come. And we really appreciate that you took the time to write a review to help our business.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Exterior Painting - It's Like a NEW House!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kevin and his team! If we could give 10 stars we would. We had our entire exterior painted including dingy old brick and siding and our home looks new. Our neighbour's cars literally slow down to check out the transformation. From the estimate with CJ, to cleanup, the entire process was professional, friendly, skilled and offered incredible value. The crew was hard working and paid meticulous attention to all the details. We couldn't be more pleased and only wish we'd done it sooner!

Thank you very much, and you did give 10 stars, yay! They bring the total of your responses together to give a final score. Much appreciated!

Siding painted
Siding painted
1 review Milton, ON

House siding painted

We had our siding painted on our house. Brian the painter and his crew did a great job. Very friendly and were quick to touch up any areas that were missed. Kevin the owner was also good to deal with. I definitely recommend them!

Thank you! Your review is appreciated and helps our business, thank you for taking the time to do this for us.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

House Makeover

Can’t say enough good things about We Paint Siding! Our house was outdated and dreary with faded yellow siding, ugly brown trim, orange bricks and vines that had taken over several walls. We decided to paint every surface on the exterior a warm grey with white trim and accents and it has been transformed! A special shout out to Brian for his attention to detail and for taking such care with the prep work as well as the cleanup at the end of the job. Highly recommend this company - you won’t be disappointed.

Thank you so much for this review. I'm very grateful that you posted this along with pictures to show what our service can offer, painting all of your surfaces from trim to siding to brick to totally update your house. Enjoy!

David in Milton
David in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Painting Siding

We hired Bauer Painting (We Paint Siding) because of work that a neighbour had done a few years ago. They painted our siding, eaves troughs, soffits fascia, two exterior doors and an aluminum garden shed. The entire job from initial contact to the quoting process to the finished job was as expected with no surprises. The crew, although young, was very detail oriented and focussed on customer satisfaction. We would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for this type of job.

Thank you David, we have painted many houses on your street over an 8-year span now! When I walked the crew doing your house down the street they were blown away with a job that we did 8 years ago (none of the current crew was with the company yet). It looked just like the day it was painted. I'm sure you'll see our trucks in your neighbourhood again!

Marianne in London
Marianne in London
0 reviews London, ON

Siding. soffits, fascia and eavestroughs

I would highly recommend We Paint Siding they were considerate, explained all procedures, were communicative and respectful in the space and performed a great preparation and clean up. They were on time or if not an email was sent to explain delays.
Thanks,
Marianne

Thank you Marianne for your helpful review. We're very glad that you were so happy with the result and willing to share the feedback.

chyz
chyz

garage and siding painted

I was extremely pleased with the results. The crew showed up on time, prepped and painted everything very well, and always cleaned up after themselves. The siding looks brand new. Special thanks to Tristan who did an amazing job.

Thank you chyz. It's great to hear feedback on Tristen who is a hard worker and cares about the work, the process, and the people involved.

Dave&Linda R (Oakville)
Dave&Linda R (Oakville)

Stellar Company

We Paint Siding is a stellar company! Our home was painted five years ago by We Paint Siding and for whatever reason had recently shown signs of wear. Kevin Bauer stood behind his company warranty and within a short period of time had our house re-painted back to a beautiful finish once again.
We would highly recommend We Paint Siding.

Hi Dave and Linda, thank you very much for this kind review, it helps our business.

More about We Paint Siding

Is your siding FADED and DATED? Then get it PAINTED! We specialize in painting aluminum, vinyl, and wood siding, as well as stucco and even brick. Get some WOW factor for your home with our amazing sprayed-on finish that will never flake or peel. Affordable, Beautiful, Professional. 10-YEAR WRITTEN GUARANTEE!
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Campbellville?