Blackbird Mechanical Inc.

Calgary AB T2G 0B7
Blackbird Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for Blackbird Mechanical Inc.

Brad
Brad

Plumbing assessment

Very professional and knowledgeable assessing the source of our water leak. I would recommend Blackbird Mechanical to anyone.

Unknown Water leaks can cause a fair amount of stress, I am glad we were able to find the source. Thanks for the great review Brad! We appreciate you taking the time.

Chris
Chris

Hot Water Tank Repair

We had a pinhole leak in our old HWT tank copper piping and Lucas came in and helped us out. He took the time to do the job right and fix someone else's mess. He also went above and beyond and gave us some pointers and recommendations. Will definitely be calling him for future work. Highly recommend their services.

Leaking pipes can be a real pain, but I am glad we were able to get you back up and running quickly. Thank you for the great review, We appreciate your business.

wiesner01
wiesner01

Bathroom

Lucas was great
Had a complete bathroom renovation
New sinks tub shower vanity
Very satisfied

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! It was our pleasure, we sincerely appreciate your kind words and your business.

AleksT
AleksT

Gas firepit/bbq hook up.

I had my firepit and bbq hooked up today. Lucas came to do the work, and he was efficient, well priced and professional. I havehad my appliances hooked up when the house was developed, and the basement suite plumbing roughed in all by Blackbird Mechanical. I will definitely use Blackbird for any future mechanical service or construction work I require.

We are very happy to bring our expertise and knowledge to making your home more comfortable! Thank you for the great review, We appreciate your business.

Carlos
Carlos
1 review Airdrie, AB

Toilet install

the problem was identified and repaired in a quick manner. Lucas was always friendly and diligent and also fair.

Thank you Carlos, it was our pleasure !

ALice W.
ALice W.

Break in main plumbing line

As an owner of several properties, I need the expertise of a plumber fairly often. This experience with Blackbird Mechanical was off the scale...in a good way! Simon arrived when he said he would and called me an hour before with the exact time I could expect him. He gave us advice about how to improve the access panel and then replaced the parts that were malfunctioning. I was so impressed, I immediately scheduled him for a preventative call on another property!

Leaking waterlines can be a real pain and stress, I am glad we were able to help.
Thank you Alice for taking the time to write this awesome review of our company! It was our pleasure, we sincerely appreciate your kind words and your business.

KatherineM.
KatherineM.

Kitchen sink

Did a great job, no complaints at all. Would highly recommend this company to anyone

Cheers Katherine! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We sincerely appreciate it :)

Vincent
Vincent

Kitchen pipe refitting/replacement

Setting up an appointment was quick and easy, Simon was able to provide an accurate quote for the work that needed to be done. The work was finished quickly and tested for water leaks. Overall very satisfy with Simon's work and would recommend his plumbing services.

Thank you Vincent for taking the time to write this awesome review! It was our pleasure to meet you and help you with your kitchen Reno, we sincerely appreciate your kind words and your business.

akbgraham
akbgraham

gas line installation

Lucas and Simon made short work of a big job! From start to finish they were professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I will definitely use them again!
Thanks guys!

Thanks Aaron! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Let us know how the rest of the renovation goes.

March
March

Main water valve replacement

Simon came in and quickly completed the replacement having all the parts with him. He explained what he did and why then tested to be sure everything worked properly afterwards.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Mr March, We greatly appreciate it. I am glad we were able to make the repair successfully.

More about Blackbird Mechanical Inc.

Feeling lost without a Plumber?

Blackbird Mechanical Inc is a locally owned and operated plumbing and gas fitting business. We have over 18 years of experience in our field.

As a small business we understand the value in getting what you pay for.

•We see the value in building strong trusting relationships in order to give the best service and skilled work that you'd expect.

•We know the value that education can go a long way in keeping money in your pockets and comfort in your homes.

We can help you with any plumbing emergency that you may encounter from a leaking waterline, clogged drain, no heat or no hot water.
If the problem is with your commercial kitchen, irrigation, roof drains snow melts we can help you with that as well.
It doesn't matter what your problem is we've got you covered. We are not afraid to think outside the box to find a solution

If you are looking for a mechanical contractor to help you with your renovations, then you've come to the right place. we are passionate about adding value to your home.

Our goal is 5 Star customer service every step of the way.

Blackbird Mechanical Inc. will show you the way!