758 Construction

Review for 758 Construction

Darla B.
Darla B.
1 review Devon, AB

Landscaping / bulit deck in back yard

Kerry is very knowlegable about all products and service's, He was very genuine, great communication and also stayed within our budget. I expressed my expectations about a deck and landscaping I envisioned, he went above and beyond to create a sweet Oasis in my backyard for my family and I to enjoy for a lifetime !!! I would hire Kerry again for any job big or small you will not be disappointed.

thank you for the review.i appreciate the kind words and it was a pleasure an honor working for you.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Edmonton?