Tada Painting

Reviews for Tada Painting

skappukatt
skappukatt
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fast, flexible and competitively priced

Dawid contacted me promptly once I reached out. He was flexible in his hours and competitively priced so I chose him for the job.
He was prompt, fast and courteous.
He painted a 735 sqft condo, he did walls, trim and doors.
I would happily use Dawid again.

Sajeev, thanks for review. regards

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Fast and Efficient!

Hello,

Dawid has been more than accommodating I must say. He has excellent customer service skills and outstanding workmanship. He painted and replaced my closet door and well as patched and painted my bedroom door. Highly recommended for quality work.

thank you very much for review!

NAD G.
NAD G.
1 review , ON

Painting

Used David’s Painting for various residential and commercial projects. Superb quality and reliability. Work always completed on time with great results. Highly recommended.

thanks for review Mike. always pleasure working for you

Robert a.
Robert a.
1 review Anmore, BC

Home renovation / painting

Professional, prompt and thorough in their work, and entirely reasonable with their estimate and bill.
Excellent service and a superb job done in preparation, painting and cleaning after painting. Great work and super fast ...
This is the second time we've used David's Painting Company and very pleased. Excellent, friendly service!
We will use again and will not hesitate in recommending their services.
Thank you David's Painting Company!!!

thank you very much! it was great experience working for you and I'm looking forward next projects.

Tomasz
Tomasz
1 review Surrey, BC

3 Bedrooms and laundry

David did fantastic job for us. He cleaned up after his work, which was a change from my experience with other painters and generally trades people. He is very polite and trustworthy. I have already recommended him to my friends, who have also had a very good experience with David. I have got nothing but great things to say about David and his work!

thanks for review! always a pleasure working for you. cheers

evastank68
evastank68
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Painting

David has painted our high ceiling and did good job. I would hire him again

thank you for my first review. It was pleasure working for you guys

More about Tada Painting

You're looking at profile of professional painter with over 10 years of experience. Passionate about this job and taking pride of it. I decided to run this small, local company after working years for different bigger institutions. Big companies cares only about dollar. I believe that great customer service, relations, honesty, hard working and using best quality materials matters the most. Painters I work with are my friends, people I know, like and trust. Please, consider this solid company for your next painting projects.

We specialize in interior painting: brushing, rolling, spraying and every other method. Preparation: filling, caulking, sanding, cleaning after obviously. From small repairs to drywall installation and everything between.