Garage Door Now

Garage Doors & Hardware
Richmond Hill ON L4C 3H2

Reviews for Garage Door Now

Garage Repair attempt

So .... this was a frustrating experience.

The service tech was 2 hours late which was what it was. When they came our inside door was open and when I acknowledged them, they actually started to come into my house which was really offside during covid.

By the time I met them in the back, he told me that he wasn't able to fix it because he felt that the garage door was broken and that I needed a complete new door, I said that I wasn't interested in a new door as I was going to renovate the space, and can he just rehook it up. he was quite aggressive and evasive in his answer and begged off doing it. I found this very odd.

He was gone after collecting his $15 dollar service fee. The whole thing took 60 seconds. It definitely felt like a bit of a hustle, and when I called the call centre, the rep was polite and courteous and said that she would call the tech, I told her that I wasn't interested in having the tech back or talking to them, she then told me that she would connect me with the owner, and I was hoping to have a discussion about what had happened. The owner turned out to be the tech I had and he aggressive on the phone right away and told me to not waste his time.

0 - customer service

I would not recommend this service to anyone. ever.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Helped me at the middle off the night with open my door

Great Company, I called them yesterday night on 8:00 pm
With my garage door being locked because a faulty electric machine, they said that in 40 minutes a technician will be in my place - took them exactly 39 minutes...
technician came and with his special hook and bags he locked out my garage in exactly 10 minutes, after that we seen that my machine was toasted, so I decided to let them replace my machine as well !! They have had a great deal on a lift master - only 399$ installed.

Clearly that competition want to destroy the good name off the hard working owner ....

But I decided to cheer up to him !!! To give my good work
And to tell that I am clearly happy with them
You should use them and support all local business!!

Don't use them

My garage door spring broke
The door had one spring, the person who came out came almost 2 hours late( I checked my phone) they say its a 2 hour wait at min. but its more, no problem there. The door tech was constantly on the phone the whole time. They did not have my spring so they replaced the one with 2 smaller ones. again no problem. After many attempts and the door cable popping off and the day turning into night he was finally done. but not before he let the door smash to the ground from 1/2 way up. Thank God the door did not break. I was so long with so many frustrating attempts to just tension the door properly. He ended up leaving with cash 650.
When he had left i pulled the safety cable and seen the door rocket to the top only to be stopped by a small bolt on the track. I could not even pull the door down 1" the springs were so tight.
the next day the cable on the side of the door came off again. I called them and I'm still waiting for them to come.....lol... there not ever coming hear again. they got their money already.

There's more but you live and learn.
They pay a high price for them to be first on Google
The tec. said he is being paid $15.00 /hour

I felt very sorry for the tec and just wanted the whole thing over b4 someone get's hurt. I pray that the Lord will increase the knowledge of the tech and he can have his own honest business in the future. May God bless you Alex.

if someone can't give me a written quote in the future I will not have them do anything for me.. its my lesson learned and please learn form this...

Nicholas in Toronto
Nicholas in Toronto

This is how company's rip you off

My garage doors was slightly out and just needed minor repairs. I got these people in as they were first on Google and had a small call out charge. The way these people work is they have a small call out charge but then massively ramp up the cost. So they originally tried to charge me $1,200, which went down to $850 after I said I would think about it, which went down t0 $550, after I said I would think about it, and that went down to $450 after they promised they would fix the problem. It turned out to be just replacing a cable, which took 30 minutes. $450 for that. Do not use these people. That is how they rip you off.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Totally upset

I am so disappointed after being taken for a ride. I was promised a full warranty after servicing 2 single garage Overhead doors.
I called to make a appointment and James was so nice and scheduled me a appointment. The day came for repair and nobody showed up. I called back and James's (owner) wife rescheduled me another appointment and again nobody showed up. I called back and I was quite irate and again wife claimed there was no schedule set up.
Be a ware, this is a fly by night money garbing company with no warranty at all and no professionalism.
Not only will they will waste your time, they are unreliable and untrusting.

Hi there ,
Sorry to hear about your experience. But we are Premium plus garage doors . You meant to review Premium garage doors . Please change the review .
Thank you .
Hicham

franknatale711 in Caledon
franknatale711 in Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Fast service call

Good service , came over right away. Assessed the situation and provided a quotation as promised. The owner is a good guy. I would recommend you deal directly with the owner and call and ask for him directly and he will get the job done!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Garage doors

REPAIR PERSON CAME OVER BEFORE LOOKING AT THE JOB HE TRIED TO SELL ME TWO NEW DOORS,THEN TRIED TOO CHARGE OVER 600$ , QUOTED 125$ ON THE PHONE SETTLED AT 375$ TO REPLACE A BROKEN SPRING AND TWO CABLES THAT WEREN'T BROKEN. Over priced and VERY pushy we never call again for any sevice.

Hey sir
I'm sorry to hear that !!
I need please your name and your address. To look at your profile in our system
And we will work it out .
Our service to make our customers happy

Shannan
Shannan

Garage Door Tepair

Tamir was really great - he arrived when he said he would, made some good suggestions and did a great job installing our new garage door opener and belt drive.

Frank s.
Frank s.

garage door

Jack was technician that did the work, came when we called and got the job gone quickly. He changed spring, brackets, pulley lifter cables and adjusted the door speed. Very polite guy and works hard.

tymchuk1585
tymchuk1585
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Garage door repair

Efficient work. Clear to explain repair before proceeding. Very friendly and neat. Also very thorough.

More about Garage Door Now

Our Garage Door Experts Are Servicing, repairing And Installing All Garage Doors And Openers Brands. We Provide 24/ 7 Springs/ cables/ rollers Service. From Residential To Commercial We Are Always Ready To help.
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Vaughan?