Romar Tile

Toronto ON M6A 1W9

Reviews for Romar Tile

jeanbombardier11
jeanbombardier11

Vinyl flooring repair and installation

After our handyman did a terrible job installing our vinyl click floor, I contacted Romar Tile for a quote. Marian responded very shortly after and was easy to speak to. We agreed on a date and he even came the evening before to have a look at the job and ensure he had all the proper materials. It was a good thing as some of the vinyl click flooring planks had been damaged by the first installer and
would require to be glued down. Marian did an excellent job despite the poor condition of some of the planks and kept me updated on the progress over the installation. Unfortunately some planks did not align fully leaving a tiny visible gap. I asked if he had any creative solutions and landed on a fix that I was happy with. I would definitely recommend Marian, he was very professional, gave good options and was tidy, punctual and friendly.

Rafi
Rafi

Shower Tile Job

Very professional. Arrived on time. Work was completed and cleaned up within quoted time frame. Very clean and excellent work. Provided ideas on file pattern layouts and recommendations. Definitely recommend.

Thank you FOR The feedback,nice Working With you

Analiza
Analiza

stand shower tiling

Great job,very professional,i recomand his service,thank you,for the wonderfull job ,great in small detailes and ideeas,very clean,when he finish the job,he left my place clean,absolutely no problem,he also did some extra work for me without charging me,he repair some grout joints in my other washroom,thank you soo match

Thank you so match for your feedback.Anytime..

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Main floor renovation

Romari Tile installed large porcelain tile in my foyer, kitchen, laundry room and powder room. Excellent workmanship by the installers, very professional and friendly. The owner Joe was prompt in responding to my questions.

Thank you for your feedback,great people

Jackie3000
Jackie3000
1 review Schomberg, ON

Fantastic Tile Install Experience

I just had a bathroom renovation done and used Romari Tile for the tile installation in the shower, floor, and walls. I couldn't be happier with their services. Dealing with Joe from the get go made things very straight forward and he was very responsive. Their installers were super professional and well organized. Will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great tile contractor.

Thank you for your feedback,is been a pleasure working with you

More about Romar Tile

Professional installers, unmatched service, and reasonable prices. Trust us for you next tiling project, big or small. We view every job we do as a masterpiece, and we've been that way since our company was founded in 1975.