Ultra Team Roofing

Dominique in Toronto
Dominique in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roofing replacement

I obtained quotes from several roofing companies. Rex was the only one asking for my expectations and needs. Price was reasonnable and great reviews they have, so decided to proceed with Rex from Ultra Team.
They started at 8:30 to finish at 3:30pm, and it was very warm that day.
They installled temporary plywood to protect our windows. They were polite, working hard. They made sure to keep our site clean and safe after completion of replacement.
I would recommend Rex’s team to anyone. He is following before and after the job if any concerns. Really professional ! Thanks Rex!

Thanks for your review, it was our pleasure to replace your roof, really appreciated you chose us, thanks again!

Sai
Sai
1 review Pickering, ON

SUPERB Job On Our New Roof

We obtained quotes from several roofing companies, and decided to proceed with Ultra Team Roofing as Rex recommended the best quality of shingles on the market for our roof ( CertainTeed Landmark shingle ), with a whole house underlayment, at a reasonable price, also because of the great reviews they have on this site from other clients.

Rex and the crew were professional throughout, his team was polite and kept the site clean throughout the process. House and gardens protected from the work, also the neighbor’s house. Work started at 7:30 and finished around 5:00. Cleanup was fabulous including the roller with the magnets to pick up any stray nails/metal. The cleanup left the property spotless.

My next neighbor just had roof done a week before us, their roofer left two shingles in their eavestrough, Rex is very kind and helpful, he took out those two shingles for my neighbor. My neighbor was truly appreciated and got contact info from Rex and going to recommend Rex to do his son's roofing job.

I was very impressed with the communication before, during, and after the job with Rex. Rex and his team were amazing, Start To Finish, Excellent Experience!

Big thank you to Rex and the Ultra Team Roofing crew!!

I would very strongly recommend Rex and Ultra Team Roofing to anyone who is having their roof replaced.

Thanks for your warm messages and kind review. We always have a mission of helping others whenever we could and ensuring the quality of our services all the time.

JF
JF
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof replacement Ajax, ON

My shingled roof was getting old and worn out as well as damaged by a few wind storms over the last couple years. I reached out to a few service providers and Henry was one of the few who actually showed up (vs. quoting me from a google earth view of the house). Very satisfied with Henry's Team @ Ultra Team Roofing. Very responsive, competitive quote/price, efficient and clean on job site, punctual. Provided pictures of finished job. That's the way any home owner want the job managed and done. Thank you!

Thanks for your kind review, JF. Really glad to have worked with you, and truly grateful you chose our team.

mehranb in Thornhill
mehranb in Thornhill

Replacing my shingles

Professionally and smoothly replaced my roof. I highly recommend them to whoever needs roofing services. In a word that you need to be very carefull with service providers, this team are priceless.

Thanks for your kind review, Mehranb. I'm glad you have chosen us and are satisfied with our services.

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Garden Garage and Gutters

Last Summer Ultra-team re-roofed our garden garage and put new gutters on the house. We are happy with the overall outcome. There was a minor problem with the gutters, and they came back promptly to resolve. We would have Ultra-team back again if we have a need for more roof-work.

Thanks a lot for your review, it's never too late, I know it was a tough job, but with a happy ending, really appreciated you chose us.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Fast and High Quality

Rex was excellent. His team was hard working and professional. I come from a family of roofers so I know the quality of the work is very good. We have a very high two story house with lots of dormers and very steep. It's also a large roof. They did a tear off and completed the roof in one day. The price very competitive. Great value. Would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for this review, it was a long and tough day for us, but the team work was excellent and everyone worked really hard, really appreciated you and your family chose us and trusted us, big thanks again!

Farhan
Farhan
1 review Guelph, ON

I did a lot of research when it came time to replace the shingles on our home. I live in Guelph and Ultra Team Roofing came out on top as the most knowledgeable and competitively priced. The service from Rex was super. The quality of the work is so good that many neighbours were impressed and also hired them. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Farhan, it was really nice meeting you, you helped me a lot, I will keep that in mind, really appreciated!

Sahar in Toronto
Sahar in Toronto

I live in Mississauga in a semi-detached so my Neighbor and I chose Ultra Team Roofing to replace our shingles and we are very happy that we did. Rex and his team were very professional, thorough and efficient. Rex was always happy to answer any questions we had during the work. They did a great job cleaning up. We are very happy and would recommend Ultra Team Roofing to our friends. Pricing was also very competitive.

Thank you so much Sahar, it was our pleasure to do this job, very glad you chose us and we are confident with our job quality, thanks again and really appreciated your review.

Mike in Markham
Mike in Markham

Replace Roof

I spent many hours researching reviews and Ultra Team came out on top and for good reason! Rex was very helpful and gave lots of information during the quote. His team was quick and efficient and Rex sent progress pictures. Pricing was also very competitive. Couldn't be happier!

Thank you Mike, it was very glad that we could you help you and your neighbour with my roofing knowledge and experience, hopefully you are satisfied with our job. We are very appreciated for this review, thanks again!

Dai
Dai

Roof Replacement

Roofing review in Toronto Almost 2 years ago
I have collected a number of quotes for the roof of house and garage.
Ultra Team Roofing has given me their quote.
After evaluating all the quotes, I went with Ultra Team.
Today, their crew cam and completed the roof for house and garage.
I found their work to be very good.
Rex and the crew are excellent and completed the work in a professional way and I am happy with their work.
Thanks once again for the qaulity work

Hi Mr Dai, Thank you so much for this review, we had a great time there and appreciated the water and iced pops you offered, so much help in this heat season.

More about Ultra Team Roofing

Our team has had over 10 years of roof repairs and installation. We specialize in Residential homes from Kitchener all the way to Ajax. This also includes Newmarket, Aurora, Markham, and Richmond Hill.
Call us now 647-244-1403 for a free quote or email us at ultrateamroofing@gmail.com for a free quote as well!