KM Interior/Exterior Painting

Joshua
Joshua
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen and Living Room

KM Interior painted my kitchen and living room and I couldn’t be more happier. They did an excellent job, they were fast and clean. I would recommend them to anyone.

Mohsin from Reliable Painting Gta
Mohsin from Reliable Painting Gta
1 review Marmora, ON

Paint job

Matt painted the top floor for one of my projects. 4bedrooms + closets. 2 full bathrooms. Hallway. Walls, ceilings, baseboards, door frames all double coated. Painted In 2 days with amazing quality. I would reccomend him to anyone

Thanks Matt.

Mohsin S.
647-571-3616
www.rpgta.ca

Thank you Mohsin. My pleasure. Look forward to future jobs.

Harold P.
Harold P.
1 review Pickering, ON

Painted basement and main floor.

The work was done in a professional manner, it was done on schedule and clean up was excellent.

Thank you. My pleasure

Genevieve G.
Genevieve G.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Master bedroom&Bathroom

KM Interior Painting was a pleasure to have at my home. They provided top quality work and were very friendly during the process. They provided knowledgeable information and were very upfront about cost/material etc.. I would highly recommend them and will 100% have them back for our next project. Keep up the good work!

Jenna.

Thank You. My pleasure.

Data S.
Data S.

Office

Clean, quick and kept word with pricing.

Job was done professionally and would hire again.

Happy everyone is happy

Yvonne
Yvonne
1 review Cobourg, ON

Professional Painting of my Basement

KM interior Painting came highly recommended to me while I was searching for a painting company to paint my basement. They were prompt at returning my calls and always in communication. Matt came to my home and quoted on the job and had many recommendations I never even considered. Very professional and very knowledgeable! I’m so pleased that I hired KM Interior Painting to paint my basement as it turned out better than I expected! They were fast and efficient and super friendly! I’ve already recommended them to my family and friends. I wish I had done this sooner, we love sitting in the basement for movie time and entertaining now! Thanks to KM Interior Painting!!!

Thank you Yvonne, was my pleasure! Enjoy!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oshawa?