Home Horizon General Contractor inc.

Markham ON L3R 4P3
General Contractors
Home Horizon General Contractor inc.

Reviews for Home Horizon General Contractor inc.

Seema
Seema
0 reviews Sarnia, ON

Removing and repairing drywall and laying down laminate flooring in our basement

From the very beginning Daniel communicated the details of the renovation and kept me informed of any issues so we could address them right away. He completed the work in a short time frame (2 weeks) and was very professional. I am impressed and hope to work with him again for other renovation projects in our home.

Amazing! thank you Seema for trusting me ,in your home projects and anticipating for future ventures.
Thanks again for this positive feedback,

mmsr
mmsr

Painting, home renovation

Home Horizon was contracted to paint our new home entirely as well as other minor reno improvements before our move in date. They did a great job! Highly recommend

Thank you! for trusting us with your moved in scheduled and task to be done on time ! it was a pleasure working along side with you ! And Congrats on the new house and the Twins!

Michelle
Michelle

Insulating interior walls, turned an un-used bay window seat into a built-in desk, smoothed popcorn ceiling

I highly recommend Home Horizon! Daniel and his team were wonderful to work with! Always available and in constant communication. And, Daniel is very knowledgeable about building codes and everything is done properly. We have had many contractors and this is not always the case!
They worked on time and on budget and were very flexible to accommodate changes.
I trusted the team 100% in my home and they were respectful with my home and everything in it.
Great team!
I wish them all the best.

thank you for your kind words. hope you guys enjoy the new insulated room from the cold! all the best for you and your family.

Anna Z.
Anna Z.

Basement

Great work done by the crew. Efficient yet professional. Will definitely recommend to anyone needs their work.

Thank you Anna for you awesome review. You guys were awesome to work with.

Johnjhoy
Johnjhoy

House reno

Professional and efficient service by Benson and his crew. They converted our old house into a living space we are proud off. I have referred both my sister and uncle them and they are very happy with the the results.

thank you for your kind words John. it was always a pleasure working with their lovely snd generous family. we are always looking forward to working with them again.

glen
glen

Deck, Bathroom and Basement

Home Horizon General Contractors is the only company I trust to work on my own and income properly.

Daniel and his crew were absolutely amazing. I have never had a positive experience with a contractor prior to Daniel and now recommend him to everyone I know who needs work done (and the reviews have always been as positive!).

Daniel is extremely organized and has finished every project ahead of schedule.

We had a deck put in, our bathroom redone and our basement remodeled. All of the work was done perfectly and at a very reasonable price. We had several people come out to quote and with Daniel he offered his best price out of the gate and worked with us to make sure that we stayed within budget while making sure we would be happy with the end product.

I highly recommend Home Horizon!

Thank you Glen for the positive feedback! Home Horizon General Contractors always aim to achieve clients needs with the highest degree of efficiency.

Sanjay P.
Sanjay P.

Painting, Electrical, Custom built backyard storage, Installation of new storm door.

Very professional,on time completion of work. Follows up after your work is done. Responds very fast whenever called. No job is small for him. We always trust Daniel and his team for any jobs we want to get done. We highly recommend him for everyone who wants get their basement finished,painting,plumbing,electrical or any other construction work. He has all the resources to get the work done.

Thank you , Sanjay for the amazing reviewe ,I will continue to strive to go above and beyond for my client, looking forward to work with you again.

More about Home Horizon General Contractor inc.

Over 10 years of industry experience with quality at the forefront.

Home Horizon specializes in residential and commercial construction projects. We offer fully customized and tailored solutions to meet the exact specifications of our clients. Whether you’re looking to remodel your kitchen or build a custom dream home, our dedicated team will be at your side every step of the way.

Our comprehensive network of leading industry tradesmen ensure your project is completed to the highest quality and standard of care.