Melrose Flooring

Reviews for Melrose Flooring

lindastafford52
lindastafford52
1 review Kitchener, ON

Whole house laminate floor installation, baseboards and caulking.

Melrose Flooring
15198204549
Kitchener
N2E 2Z6

These four very young fellows are very professional, hard workers with complete attention to detail. Punctual, very polite and did an exceptional job installing the floors. It was not an easy project.

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review about us. It means a lot to us. We'll see you when you decide to do your basement.

alin_danny
alin_danny

Hardwood floors

Soon after I purchased my first home I started doing some renovations and I called Melrose Flooring to come and take a look at my floors and tell me what options I have. David came to my house with a few samples and took his time to explain to me the difference between engineered flooring, hardwood, laminate and lvp and the best part about it is that I didnt feel pushed or forced into buying anything. When I made my decision and I called them they worked with my budget and went out of their way to find me the colour and product I wanted and they got the flooring for me at contractor’s price and helped me save 20% off the original price. I would say they are more than just flooring installers. They also gave me the phone number of a few other contractors that helped me finish the reno and they were all reasonable with price. I have already recommended Melrose Flooring to friends and family and the ones that got a chance to use them have been very happy and thank me. Its a good feeling when you can refer someone without being afraid they will make you regret it.

Thank you very much Alin. Its been a pleasure working with you and your family.

Julie
Julie
1 review Cambridge, ON

Flooring Installation

This is our second project with Melrose Flooring and once again we are thrilled with their work. Great attention to detail, excellent communication, a courteous and hardworking crew and great end-of-day clean up. In addition to their excellent workmanship, the team definitely went the extra mile - clearing my driveway during a major snowstorm. I would recommend Melrose Flooring to anyone looking for quality workmanship and an excellent crew.

Thank you very much for your feedback Julie! This means a lot to us. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We had a great experience working with you as well and we look forward to the next project. People like you motivate us to keep a high level of workmanship because nothing feels better than knowing you worked in someone's house and they appreciate your effort. Thank you again for that!

rwysocki
rwysocki

Bathrooms/ Entry Hall

i Hired a guy to do this job - when I came home he made a mess of the room and baseboards- Melrose crew came in and completed 3 bathrooms and a main entry hall- they were very clean , polite and worked efficiently - I will hire them again when I do my kitchen Reno for more flooring - they are a class act of professionals! Well worth the money . I was very happen with work completed.

Thank you very much for your review and your kind words Rosemary! I passed on the message to the boys and they got motivated by your message. Looking forward to work with you again when you do your kitchen.

Mbrown
Mbrown
1 review Waterloo, ON

Main Floor

They installed an engineered hardwood floor for us. Good quality and efficient! The employees are very friendly and work hard.

Thank you for your appreciation! Its been a pleasure working with you!

Brandon
Brandon
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Hardwood and laminate floors

David is a nice young man With with great work ethic. He has done many jobs for me and is a quality installer. I have given him many different kinds of jobs with different materials and he is always come through for me. I would definitely recommend him and his crew.

Thank you Brandon for your appreciation and all the jobs and the trust you've put in us over the last couple of years. Looking forward to many more jobs accomplished together

shine_cleaningservices
shine_cleaningservices

Flooring

As a cleaning company we have been contactes Melrose Flooring couple of years ago to do some flooring for us,since day one they never been disappoint us! Lots of good skills,always showing up on time, great job quallity,friendly team,easy to schedule and lots more. We strongly recomand Melrose Flooring to anyone!!

Thank you Erik! We are happy to partner up with you on any jobs. Thank you for always being prepared and for your trust.

More about Melrose Flooring

Melrose Flooring is a hardwood, laminate, LVP installation business that services Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge-Guelph for the past 5 years. We have over 800 of homes completed to date. Up to this year 95% of our work was for builders and stores. We are not trying to bring the same quality to you as we are offering to them, at a price thats very convenient. Due to our trusted relationship with the stores we work with we can also get our customers a 10-25% discount on any flooring protucts they chose to buy. Lets say you find a kind of hardwood that you like at a certain flooring store for $6/sqft, we can get you that floor from the same store for about $5/sqft. No job is too big or too small for us. We have never backed out of a job, leave a job unfinished and we always do everything we can to make sure you get the best results. We use the latest tools, we have all the training necesary and we go through seminars and traning provided by the Biggest flooring manufacturers in North America to make sure that the floors we install are installed the exact way the manufacturer of that floor requiers it to be done in order to be covered by a 25 year waranty.
ALL OUR ESTIMATES ARE FREE! INCLUDING IN HOUSE ESTIMATES AND CONSULTATION.