Bordignon Electrical Services

Bordignon Electrical Services

Reviews for Bordignon Electrical Services

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Electrical work

We contacted Bordignon Electrical do some electrical work in our home.
The electrician was pleasant, explained everything well and did all the work we required.
The price was as quoted, also we asked for a quote on some other work and received that also.
A very good experience with Bordignon Electrical and planning using their services again

Bonita & Greg

Thanks Bonita and Greg. I'm glad we got the "abandoned" exhaust fan taken care of and made safe for you. And we look forward to your next project in May.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Great support for Single EV installation

I asked Moreno to install a single EV charger in my new home, for my 2 vehicles. The Strata has not yet committed to a comprehensive installation of EV chargers, so I needed to negotiate an acceptable process. He developed a reasonable plan, purchased all of the materials required, and installed an economical EV charger, as scheduled, with no complications. No rebates were available for this installation, but I needed a charger. I paid an hourly fee, plus expenses, all of which were reasonable in the current environment. (His fee was not $25, but the system will not work without a number.) Moreno is knowledgable, informative, and careful in his work. In the current evolution EV installations, it was refreshing to hear a practical approach to dealing with government requirements and guidelines.

It's so great to help a client achieve their "electric" goals. It was a pleasure serving you and helping you to come up with a solution.

Christian in Richmond
Christian in Richmond
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great Experience

Moreno came to fix an LED strip and replace our halogen lamps with LEDs. He was professional and punctual and I have great confidence in him for larger jobs that will come up in the future. Very happy to have found our new electrician.

Thank you Christian. It was great to finally see the spa. What a great space.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Could not have been better!

Moreno could not have done anything better! He was prompt and efficient, made the indoor lighting changes we needed speedily and with no mess. He was extremely helpful in discussing our outside lighting requirements. We have asked him to come back to take care of that when the weather improves. No hesitation at all in recommending him to anyone.

Thank you, thank you G & D. It was a joy serving you and taking care of the lighting inside your house and I'm looking forward to coming back in the spring and finishing up on the outside

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Install light fixture

Moreno came by to install a light in my bathroom and fun the power to my kitchen range hood. He was punctual, friendly and did a good job, even cleaning up after himself.

Thank you Lisa. It was an absolute pleasure working for you and I hope to be able to help you out with your next electrical project

Jeana in Strathcona
Jeana in Strathcona
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Efficient and friendly

First time I tried this electrician. He arrived on time, knew his job, worked fast, communicated well, wore a covid mask and kept the price reasonable. What's not to like?

Thank you Jeana for hiring my services. It was a comical, roundabout way that you ended up finding me. It was a pleasure serving you and I look forward to helping you out with anything you need down the road.

Joe
Joe
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Excellent Service

I am very happy with the electrical work done at my home by Moreno at Bordignon Electrical. Moreno is knowledgeable, professional, and personable guy who is very easy to deal with. He is efficient with time. No matter how small or big the work is, Moreno will take care of his clients. I have recommended his service to other people with confidence.

Thanks Joe, it was my pleasure finally working in your own home.

BigU
BigU
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Etron power point installation

I had a power point installed for my eTron charger in my garage. Bordignon Electrical were extremely efficient in their communications, prompt arrival and the installation. I am very happy with the result and would highly recommend them for any electrical work you may have.

Thanks Euan,

I'm happy that we got your charging point installed quickly and on schedule. I look forward to installation of the second station at some point. Enjoy the new Audi EV when it arrives!

Ross
Ross
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Level 2 Charger supply installation

Moreno was on time for all appointments and did a great job installing the Level 2 Charger supply in our garage. He is very organized and neat. I would use him again.

Thanks Ross,

It was great working for you and I appreciate you taking the time to send me detailed photos that helped this project move along smoothly and efficiently.

Christine
Christine
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Outstanding Electrician

We weren't sure how to find a great electrician but we were referred to Bordignon Electrical by our realtor. We're very glad we were as Moreno was really wonderful to work with. He installed kitchen lights over our island, removed two chandeliers and replaced them with pot lights, put dimmers throughout, removed a garburator, installed motion sensors, lighting outside our garage, removed and added outlets, installed a fan and capped wires. Basically he redid our lighting throughout our house. He did a fantastic job - he was meticulous, honest and patient as we kept coming up with more things that we needed done. It was an absolute pleasure working with Moreno and we can't thank him enough for doing such a good job with our home.

Hi Christine,

It was great working for the two of you to make the little changes that achieve a personalized feel in your new home.

More about Bordignon Electrical Services

Bordignon Electrical is a small contractor with a big commitment: to make you as satisfied as possible with our services. Whether it’s your home or business, a complete renovation or a quick service call, we aim to solve your pesky electrical problems or turn your lighting vision into reality.
Looking for Electricians pros in Burnaby?