Pete's Appliance Repair

carlos
carlos
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Great guy

Great experience. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Great price and super friendly. All around good guy, highly recommend. Found the problem with dishwasher and resolved within 30 minutes. Had what I thought was broken drain pump, but Pete found it was not the problem within few minutes and quickly resolved for almost no cost. Didn't need parts and gave a good price for the advise.

Thanks so much for the great review, Carlos! I really appreciate it!

Brad in Vancouver, BC
Brad in Vancouver, BC

Refrigerator repair

Pete was very professional and prompt, and worked on our fridge repair until it was completely fixed. He is reliable and trustworthy, and a nice person to deal with. Thanks!

Thanks for the great review, Brad! I appreciate it!

Mark
Mark
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Installation of a new dryer

Pete was very responsive. I found him very honest in his initial assessment of our problem which was a 'warped' drum in our old dryer. He was very transparent as he checked to see if the drum could be replaced. Unfortunately the part was no longer available (he had the parts company on speaker phone so I could hear the entire conversation). We ended up having purchase a new dryer instead, and Pete completed the installation. Pete was on-time and always personable. He went out-of-his-way when it was discovered the old stacking kit didn't fit the new dryer and was quick to go off and find the correct part. He even helped me move the old dryer down three (!) flights of stairs so it could be taken away for recycling. I would have no hesitation in recommending Pete, and in fact have booked him to do some additional work (swapping out washing machine hose lines) at another property. The approximate cost included his initial house call, plus parts and labour for hooking up the new dryer. It was a little more expensive than originally quoted but also included him having to go and source the correct part to stack the dryer on the existing washing machine. I like to think the removal of the old dryer to the basement was thrown in for free ...

Thank you so much for the fantastic review, Mark! I really appreciate it!

Joonas &.
Joonas &.
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

appliance repair

Peter did a great job fixing our washer. He was professional, courteous and punctual, and he kept us informed of what he was doing and why. We would be glad to recommend his service.

I really appreciate your great review, Joonas! Thank you!

huenghuen
huenghuen
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher repair

Dishwasher would not drain. He replaced drain pump and also found a leak that was then corrected.

Thank you for the review, Gordon! I appreciate it!

Lucia Balabuk in Vancouver
Lucia Balabuk in Vancouver

Maytag Fridge

Pete was friendly, punctual, efficient and professional. His rate is very reasonable also! I am so happy I found him on the internet! He not only took the time to explain the issue to me but he also told me what I should do to prevent it from happening again.

Thanks so much for the great review, Lucia! It made my day!

Cathy B in Vancouver
Cathy B in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fantastic Service

Best appliance service EVER! Pete arrived on time, quickly diagnosed the problem with my dryer and even cleaned out the lint filter all the way to the outside vent. He's friendly, honest and gives great advice. I highly recommend him for all your appliance service needs.

Thanks so much for the great review, Cathy! I really appreciate it!

Briana B
Briana B

Frigidaire Dishwasher repair and Dryer diagnosis

Prompt, courteous, efficient service! Isn't that the way repairs should always be?!
Pete figured out the issue with our dishwasher immediately and knew what part to order and where to get it.
Between his arrival, diagnosis, going to get the part and coming back to fix the issue, the job was completed in under 2 hours. This is including diagnosing our dryer issue. Which Pete suggested was not a cost-effective repair on an 11 year old appliance. I appreciated his frankness.
Would definitely hire Pete again!

Thank you for your kind review, Briana! I appreciate it so much!

Rob
Rob

Samsung fridge problem

Pete was polite, pleasant to deal with and got the job done quickly and worked around my schedule. All repairs should go so smoothly.

Thanks so much for the review, Rob. I really appreciate it!

bindygosal72
bindygosal72

Laundry machine repair

Very happy and satisfied with Peters job he’s excellent great communication skills and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone of my friends and family

Thank you so much for the great review, Bindy! I am happy to help, anytime!

More about Pete's Appliance Repair

Pete's Appliance Repair is a one person, East Vancouver business, that specializes in washer repair, dryer repair, dishwasher repair, refrigerator repair and oven/ stove repair. As everyone's time is valuable, I make appointments for a specific time and I may even show up a little early. From there, I will. ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North Vancouver?