Pete's Appliance Repair

Reviews for Pete's Appliance Repair

Briana B
Briana B

Frigidaire Dishwasher repair and Dryer diagnosis

Prompt, courteous, efficient service! Isn't that the way repairs should always be?!
Pete figured out the issue with our dishwasher immediately and knew what part to order and where to get it.
Between his arrival, diagnosis, going to get the part and coming back to fix the issue, the job was completed in under 2 hours. This is including diagnosing our dryer issue. Which Pete suggested was not a cost-effective repair on an 11 year old appliance. I appreciated his frankness.
Would definitely hire Pete again!

Thank you for your kind review, Briana! I appreciate it so much!

Rob
Rob

Samsung fridge problem

Pete was polite, pleasant to deal with and got the job done quickly and worked around my schedule. All repairs should go so smoothly.

Thanks so much for the review, Rob. I really appreciate it!

bindygosal72
bindygosal72

Laundry machine repair

Very happy and satisfied with Peters job he’s excellent great communication skills and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone of my friends and family

Thank you so much for the great review, Bindy! I am happy to help, anytime!

Connie from Vancouver
Connie from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Honest, Friendly and Knowledgeable

Our Whirlpool oven wouldn't heat up past 170, the error code saying the fan wasn't fast enough. Pete was up front about the possible causes and the cost of parts so that my husband and I could make an informed decision about whether to spend money on replacement parts or plan to buy a new range. After opening everything up it was revealed that a control chip in the fan made it impossible to test it, so Pete checked all of the connections and put it back together. Happily, that fixed the problem and our oven is working again.

Thank you so much for your great review, Connie. I really appreciate it!

More about Pete's Appliance Repair

Pete's Appliance Repair is owned and operated by Peter Friesen. Right from the beginning, you can expect a friendly, professional attitude. Growing up on a farm, I developed a strong mechanical aptitude and a solid work ethic. From there, I went into programming analysis. This gave me highly refined skills in problem solving and a very good eye for detail. All of these combined skills make me an exceptional appliance repair technician, which lead me to create a one person company that offers a more personal approach to the trade industry. As everyone's time is valuable, I make appointments for a specific time and I may even show up a little early. From there, I will go above and beyond to get the repairs to your appliances done in a timely manner, all while giving you rates that are fair and competitive. Once repairs have been completed, I like to explain the issues you were having, show you what went wrong and give you tips to help prevent these issues from happening in the future.

I specialize in washer repair, dryer repair, dishwasher repair, refrigerator repair and oven/stove repair.